Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(shy face) Hi.
Hey, this might be a little more emotional / TMI than the usual intro here. So, sorry in advance if I kill the mood or something.

(deep breath)

Wow, so, okay. Like... even one year ago, I probably would have died IRL just imagining posting this. But I guess I'm changing a lot lately, and I really just don't care anymore who recognizes me, who 'finds out', or what FBI Watchlist I am now automatically subscribed to.

I also have to admit I actually didn't register here for the content — it's lovely, but ironically I was just trying to find a functioning DL link for Slave Maker 3, lol. "There's one at 'Futanari Palace'? Uh, okay, no clue what that is, but I like futa and I like palaces, so why not?"

And then yeah, my world abruptly turned sideways.

Why I'm bothering you
What I am
What I'm asking
Sorry if this whole post sounds kind of lame or outright idiotic — I'm a little overwhelmed, my head is kind of spinning right now, haha. Honestly, I'm also very shy and naïve. But this is sincere, so hopefully it came across the right way.

Big hug & TY to anyone who takes the time to read this and advise me what to do or where to go next. Smile

*waves and offers muffins* welcome to FP

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Hi lovestar, welcome to the forum!
there are a lot of public sections for talking about "different kind of things" around the forum Smile hope you find your way.

thanks for being honestly,
hope you enjoy the forum n__n!

Hey guys, sorry for the delayed reply, I'm always really busy/taking on too much work. >.<

So, haha, I guess from the tone of some people who PM'd me, that this thread apparently came across really confusing. I apologize for that, I tend to be very wordy.

Hmmm, let me try to condense it down and see if that helps. Smile I suppose I had about 3 main goals:

1. Say hello, because that's polite, right?
  2. See if there's anyone enlightened / knowledgeable around here who can help me figure out what's right for me as a person, beyond the current standard boxes of "Guy" (cis or trans) and "Girl" (cis or trans). I feel like I'm something that's not quite any of those things, but I don't know quite what that is because I'm a little naïve and sheltered.
  3. Ask for any directions or tips on where a good place is to chat / socialize / ask questions in a more open/accepting community, either around here, or any suggestions for other places.

Hopefully that's a little easier to read / understand. :p

Anyway, TY regardless for the warm welcomes. When I can find some spare time, I think I'll say 'hi' and 'thanks' more properly by sketching up some futa art pieces to post — I've never done this style of erotica before, but it's perfectly hot so I'd like to try. Smile

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hey guys, again TY for all the friendly PMs / visitor messages, I'm just replying here as a quick kind of 'group message' hopefully everyone sees.

Again sorry for the delayed responses, I have seen all your messages, I've just been really busy (as always :p) but I will reply to all of you as soon as I can. Smile

Welcome to FP Lovestar ^.^