Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heya all

My name is Jonathan and I found about this site from 4chan. It's nice to know a place where people accept you of this. I never told my friends and don't know what they will do if I tell them. Im currently studying video game design at Ohlone college and Will Paicus is my teacher. My friends and I have an upcoming LAN party at school (that's free to attend)which anyone is invited to promote the club and im psyched about that. I plan to make my own site as soon as I know how to do web design. I recently skimmed through the forum and didn't expect to see Fred Savage here. I recently saw The Wizard and thought it was cheesy. I'm debating on my sexuality because I like futa and women. I hope to meet some friends here.(I hope this post wasn't too long)

WOW, your the 4th or 5th new guy today, anyway, Welcome to Futanari Palace v.2.0™

Yo, Welcome to the Palace TheCrazyBrute

Please enjoy your stay Big Grin

I too am studying for Game Design. Course i have not actually begun the specific courses, but will be in hopefully (roughly) 3 weeks. will be transfering to a different College to get my study on.

Also, I would like to ask if your name has anything to do with Halo 3 Smile

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Actually the Brute is a name that my friend gave me 2 years ago because I love to workout and of course im buff but the halo thing is purely coincidental, and itchy have you done 3d modeling yet? so far i've been working with 3ds max 9 which i use right now

nope, havent done 3d modeling yet

im super lame like that, lol

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

I can help you get started on it, so far i can make nice backgrounds with good lighting. I can model some objects but I can't model a human for shit lol. Maybe I'll post the 3d work I've done so far here.

welcome aboardSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome!

don't worry about your sexuality, most of the men here would define themselves as straight, including me, so you are among friends who understand.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)