Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings to Everyone

While those two cutie pies hash it out, it's good to meet you. ^^ Ooh, Saber Alter avatar~. I'm gonna think ya look like that now. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Welcome~.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

I'm happy to see so many new people joining all the time. Welcome!

Don't get stuck in one forum. We have a lot of great material all over the place here. Stories, futa games, tons of imagery, and a role playing community that is nothing to scoff at. You are going to enjoy yourself here.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara