Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings to Everyone

Hello, I'm Salom17 and I'm happy to see you all. A friend of my introduced me to this place and I must say that I'm very happy with what I see so far. I mostly do Role Plays although I do do the occasional story. I hope to make some friends on here nad I can't wait to get to know some of you!

Welcome Tongueyong2:

FP also has an RP channel on IRC. You may enjoy that as well.. Wink

Nice avatar by the way. :16:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

Welcome to the palace

Great nows my chance for another one of Mage's Classic Funny Intro Response Comments Of Joy.
ERROR this series has been canceled. Kitsune I blame this on you. You know just 'cause.

Mage4hire Wrote:Kitsune I blame this on you.

WHAT?!?

No! I had nothing to do with this!! Sad(
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!

Ohhhh you'd like me to think that wouldn't you? It's too bad i see through your evil plot to sabotage Mage's Classic Funny Intro Response Comments Of Joy! I shall never stop you shall never win!
Error kitsunemimi has won

Tongueyong3:

Thank you folks I'll be here forever! check in the intro threads next time for more of Mage's Classic Funny Intro Response Comments Of Joy.
you better do it or I'll kill some one. probably kitsune because of how well she reacts.

Mage4hire Wrote:you better do it or I'll kill some one. probably kitsune

*growls angrily*

Hey, Hey. Don't hurt the talent. Especially not with any kind of claws or fangs or... *gulp
good kitty?

no sig here