Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet Another New person!

So.....How are you all doing? I'm a tad bit nervous to be honest but that's ok. I'll get over it soon. So I kinda took the list of suggestions and will gist run with it.

1."Who Are You?"
2."Where are you from?"
3."What's up with that nick of yours?"
4."What do you like about futanari?"
5."What got you interested in the first place?"
6."What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
7."Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
8."What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?)
9."What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"
10."Anything else you might like to add?"
11."Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
12."Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"
13."Last words before we pass final judgment?"

1. I'm someone who has been in kinda denial about my futa likings. I go usually by my username or Orion, since that was my name on a lot of sights for quite a while. I ended up not choosing that for here though. Pretty sure there would be an Orion.
2. I'm from a little tiny town in the USA. Not a whole lot here honestly.....We got....maybe a bar, a grocery store, and a bank. And that's about it.
3. I'm a final fantasy fan. Always have been, and the name spawned from my favorite color and love of chocobos. That there are actually Blue Chocobos only make it better.
4. Quite honestly, the mere thought of the possibilities that futanari has. Its like a giant iceberg I'm just scratching the surface of it.
5. I came across it once when looking for something to fap to....the rest as they say, is history.
6. Well.....that honestly depends on my day. Some days I want futa/women other I want futa/men.....Its a day by day basis.
7. Have read the rules and DNP. I'll just have to be on my guard and be careful about my posts to make sure I don't break a DNP.
8. Quite honestly.....everything. If I ever stop going active I'm only sleeping off my latest fap session. No biggie.
9. I came across it actually when looking for futanari. Kinda a pleasant surprise.
10. Uh......not really I suppose.
11. Well....um....when I do manage to get to the sunlight, I do like reading, video games, and cooking. Lots of outdoor things amuse and entertain me easily.
12. None of real value honestly. Tis sad....
13. I would give a passionate speech here about being nice to my poor mind, body, and soul but I suck at speeches so no.

Oh, I didn't know you were new o.o Welcome! I'm sure you will get along just fine, already fitting in well on the irc xD

If I ask you to have sex with me, will the answer to that question be the same as the one to
this?

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome welcome, enjoy your stay ^.^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to the Palace, and not to worry, giving passionate speeches is easy to learn!

You just need to shout really loud about CONFIDENCE and BEING A BRO! And then people assume you know what you're talking about. I've practically perfected the craft, myself.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Thank you Dave1.

And you too Yomi...its good to be here.

Glenn I think that'd be the problem....I can't just ooze confidence quite yet.....I'll figure that out eventually :3

BlueChocobo Wrote:Thank you Dave1.

And you too Yomi...its good to be here.

Glenn I think that'd be the problem....I can't just ooze confidence quite yet.....I'll figure that out eventually :3

It just takes practice! Be a good guy and it comes naturally!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

*waves* Hi there! My advice is listen to Glenn, he knows what he's talking about. And he might just let you smell his cape. Well, not that he ever let me, personally, smell his cape, per se, but I think I caught a whiff of it when he took off the other day. I like to think it was intentional.

Erm aaaanyway, Welcome!

Check my profile for status updates!

6th ANNUAL STORY CONTEST HAS BEGUN! JOIN THE CONVERSATION!

SMS World:
[URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?u=89038"]
[/URL]Sex, Magic, and Suntan Lotion
(My main story)
Meteor Showers(Dani, Sami, Natalie)
Day-at-the-Beach (Dani, Tyler*, Riley*) [URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?53787-Oakcrest-Academy-Oakcrest-A-amp-P"]
Oakcrest Academy: Oakcrest A&P [/URL](Zoey, et al.)

One-offs:

Candace Can't Win
Sisters' Secrets
The Freshman Challenge!
[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?43955-My-Summer-Vacation-%28F-M-F-F-Incest-exhibitionism-light-exploitation%29"]
[/URL]

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome, welcome. I'm trying to focus on an introduction, yet all I can hear, dancing in my head, is the chocobo theme. ...welcome and enjoy your stay. Bawk. =3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every