Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya from downunder!

G'day, Aeri! Glad you found your way here to the Palace! :149:

Hope you have a wonderful time meeting and conversing with folks around here, and good luck in gathering together with other Aussie and Zealie TGs / futas around here! ^_^

[quote=Aeri]Oh we have plenty of those too, my favourite being deep sea racing kangaroos. Legend has it these rare and reclusive marsupials propel themselves along the sea floor with their tails in search of kelp fields... but I've said too much.

Don't get me started on the Saskatchewan Snow Ant migration.

zebeianhero Wrote:welcome, to fp...your willingness to experiment has caught my attention

*slips into a labcoat as well* I wanna be involved too o.o

Oooh an assistant! Welcome aboard. *hands you a pair of latex gloves* I can confidently inform you that this is one experiment that wont require a steady hand ;D

0kami003 Wrote:G'day, Aeri! Glad you found your way here to the Palace! :149:

Hope you have a wonderful time meeting and conversing with folks around here, and good luck in gathering together with other Aussie and Zealie TGs / futas around here! ^_^
Aww, thanks Okami! :wee(240):
We're a bit of a rare breed, but we'll see!

vella Wrote:Don't get me started on the Saskatchewan Snow Ant migration.

I don't know what I expected to find, but I Googled it anyway >.<

Welcome, Aeri. I haven't done anything on Second Life, but have been puttering about the Role Playing section here and you are more than welcome to take a peek at any of my stories. Enjoy touring the FP, I'm sure there's a lot of things here you will most certainly find interesting! Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Superjizz Wrote:Welcome, Aeri. I haven't done anything on Second Life, but have been puttering about the Role Playing section here and you are more than welcome to take a peek at any of my stories. Enjoy touring the FP, I'm sure there's a lot of things here you will most certainly find interesting! Smile

Nice, I'll definitely head over and take a look Smile

The Guardian Wrote:Welcome to FP!

Ty Guardi! ^^ (am I allowed to call you that? *dives for cover, just incase*)