Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya from downunder!

Hey everybody, just joined up and thought I'd say hello!

I mainly hang out in Second Life (my profile pic is my avy) where I am founder of the small group "Australian Shemales", designed as a means for futas and TGs from Aus/NZ to meet each other. Found out about The Palace through SL and thought I'd see what all the fuss was about! So far... me likeys! ;Wink

I'll only welcome you if you provide Tim Tams or Wobbly chocolate bars, Aeri.

vella Wrote:I'll only welcome you if you provide Tim Tams or Wobbly chocolate bars, Aeri.

Thanks for the welcome, and thank you for not requesting bbq'd crustaceans (I've been living here a while now and I have yet to see someone "throw a shrimp on a barbie"). Tim Tams I can do, but what are these Wobbly chocolate bars you speak of?? I have to say, I'm intrigued... and a little hungry.

welcomes and enjoy your stay ^.^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Yomi Wrote:welcomes and enjoy your stay ^.^

:149: Thanks Yomi!

MUST RESIST 'shrimp on the barbie' joke!!!

...I suppose then if the shrimp is a penis and barbie is a girl, then do you refer to your friends' penise in that group on SL as shrimps on the barbies?

I'm sorry. I'm gonna go sit in the corner for the bad pun. In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
Aeri Wrote:Thanks for the welcome, and thank you for not requesting bbq'd crustaceans (I've been living here a while now and I have yet to see someone "throw a shrimp on a barbie"). Tim Tams I can do, but what are these Wobbly chocolate bars you speak of?? I have to say, I'm intrigued... and a little hungry.

Hey, I'm Canadian. I know about Americans thinking they are original/funny by joking about Canadian stereotypes. The secret is to play it up but use cliches only your countryfolk are familiar with and you can almost see them thinking, "Wait..is that really true or is he pulling my leg?"

A friend went to Australia a loooong time ago (sometime in the 80s) and brought back a bunch of different chocolate bars. One of them was a Woobly bar and I tried it and it was the best chocolate bar I ever had.

Welcome :3
When you cum in the sink, does it swirl the other way around?
Provided that you cum in a sink... and that you're a guy.

vella Wrote:Hey, I'm Canadian. I know about Americans thinking they are original/funny by joking about Canadian stereotypes. The secret is to play it up but use cliches only your countryfolk are familiar with and you can almost see them thinking, "Wait..is that really true or is he pulling my leg?"

Oh we have plenty of those too, my favourite being deep sea racing kangaroos. Legend has it these rare and reclusive marsupials propel themselves along the sea floor with their tails in search of kelp fields... but I've said too much.

Gilgamesh Wrote:MUST RESIST 'shrimp on the barbie' joke!!!

...I suppose then if the shrimp is a penis and barbie is a girl, then do you refer to your friends' penise in that group on SL as shrimps on the barbies?

Hehe, I like that ;D I was going to shoot back with a crack about them being more like lobsters... but the more I think about that the less appealing it seems...

Paizuri Wrote:When you cum in the sink, does it swirl the other way around?

I'm not sure, but I'm willing to conduct a lil experiment if you like? :3
*reaches for stain-proof lab coat and safety goggles*

welcome, to fp...your willingness to experiment has caught my attention

*slips into a labcoat as well* I wanna be involved too o.o

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)