Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Maronakins Wrote:I hear ya, shin. I guess there's just a lot of crap out there, and ya gotta deal with the good.

But I guess the "Crappy aspects" of all genres have to do with the creators trying to live out a fantasy, I'd say. But trying to understand -that- would require knowing the creator themselves, wouldn't it?

And of course others *coughbleachcoughnarutocoughonepieceofshitcoughCOUGH* just seem to be made to make money, if nothing else. Bleach btw made me abhor animes longer than 30 eps. Rarely do I stomach more than that, ie. Marimite, but hey, yuri... well more shoujou-ai imo, works for me. To me Marimite will truly end once Yumi/Yoshino/Shimako graduate. Like there'll be nothing left to tell, since it's Yumi's story... even though The one and true Rosa Gigantea will be Sei-sama~... oh but that's off topic isn't it? XD

and thanks for the welcome vella :3

Which makes me wonder what it would be like if you took the most jerk-ish prince from shoujo manga and took the most fanservice-filled girl from shounen manga and put them together.

Strangely, I haven't read or watched Maria-sama (nor did I know it was shortened to Marimite until I looked up what it was). I do know it's one of the flagship yuri/shoujo-ai series, though. I also didn't know that the light novel has been running for 12 (now going on 13) years now (nor that it originally started as one). It's interesting the things that one finds out each day. I do guess we're getting a bit off of topic as you said, though.
[IC] Translation is being considered, [U] Translation is being considered but more unlikely, [ToH] Temporarily on Hold, [WiP] Currently being translated

Currently not accepting

Translation List (somewhat ordered by priority):
[ToH] [AOI (Makita Aoi)] Eden no Hebi (Snake of Eden) Chapter 4
[IC] [Nanairo Koubou] Shotanari Sisters
[IC] [Yn_red] Houkago no Chinji
[IC] [Somejima] Houkago No Ingoku Gakuen Choushitsu
[IC] [Somejima] Ochita Ikusamiko Shimai
[U] [Kokuko (Tsukiyotake)] Agrias Messatsu (Agrias Obliteration) (FFT)

For translation requests, send e-mails to shinyuujin@gmail.com or simply send a private message. The requirements for the work is that it should look like it has relatively simple Japanese and that it has futa.

My Site

A tad offtopic indeed, but this is an intro about my awesomeness *coughdontwannasoundlikeanarrogantasscough*

Lol So... I'm trying to think of the most fanservicey girl. I sorta wanna say pretty much anyone with boobs in ikkitousen XDDD. Or well maybe Queen Moe Blob Mikuru. Dunno. For jerkish guys... hm... Can't think of one atm? XD

Oh yea marimite is epically epic, though I didn't know the 13 years thing. Gotta look it up some more, the novel.

Oh yea season 4 is oddly my fave, since it revolves more around Touko. I've yet to read more of the manga but if I'm not mistaken I read 4 volumes of it. It was odd to get used to the manga artwork after watching the anime so much but it's a nice change... there was a... touhouness to it, in that "same characters, different art styles" things to it. I like that... when done tastefully.

Also just noticed that you translate futa manga? Hm... Maybe I'll look for stuff lying around that might catch your interest. I'm sure there were plenty I was like "OMG WTF ARE THEY SAYING T_T"

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
...Because Touhou is the most awesome thing ever. Seriously.

...Am I the only Tewi fan out there? Does everyone really dislike her? T_T

Oh yea I've been in a -really- chatty mood lately so if you wanna talk about anything at all feel free to add me at Maronakins@hotmail.com >w<
Maronakins Wrote:A tad offtopic indeed, but this is an intro about my awesomeness *coughdontwannasoundlikeanarrogantasscough*

Lol So... I'm trying to think of the most fanservicey girl. I sorta wanna say pretty much anyone with boobs in ikkitousen XDDD. Or well maybe Queen Moe Blob Mikuru. Dunno. For jerkish guys... hm... Can't think of one atm? XD

Oh yea marimite is epically epic, though I didn't know the 13 years thing. Gotta look it up some more, the novel.

Oh yea season 4 is oddly my fave, since it revolves more around Touko. I've yet to read more of the manga but if I'm not mistaken I read 4 volumes of it. It was odd to get used to the manga artwork after watching the anime so much but it's a nice change... there was a... touhouness to it, in that "same characters, different art styles" things to it. I like that... when done tastefully.

Also just noticed that you translate futa manga? Hm... Maybe I'll look for stuff lying around that might catch your interest. I'm sure there were plenty I was like "OMG WTF ARE THEY SAYING T_T"

Reminds me that maybe I should try to play Touhou again. The current yuri series that I'm following is "Octave" if you've heard of it. It's seinen (at least, according to sites like mangaupdates) and so does have some bit of sex, it's not about that at all. I like it even though I hate the main character because of the fact that the series seems to make it seem somewhat believable (as believable as the combination of characters get) and deals with issues that could actually happen. Of course, I guess it might not be for you since you like comedy.

Haha, I do translate a bit but I'm still learning Japanese so whatever I translate is relatively light on the Japanese. Anything that looks like it has a lot of kanji is what I typically avoid but if you have something that looks simple enough you can send a request and I'll tell you if I'd consider it (since everything is pretty much in tentative consideration until I decide to do it).
[IC] Translation is being considered, [U] Translation is being considered but more unlikely, [ToH] Temporarily on Hold, [WiP] Currently being translated

Currently not accepting

For translation requests, send e-mails to shinyuujin@gmail.com or simply send a private message. The requirements for the work is that it should look like it has relatively simple Japanese and that it has futa.

My Site

You know Shinyuu, Maronakis, you can talk via VM.

Introduction threads are good ways to meet new people, and possibly make new friends, but there are better places to talk.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
Gilgamesh Wrote:You know Shinyuu, Maronakis, you can talk via VM.

Introduction threads are good ways to meet new people, and possibly make new friends, but there are better places to talk.

Oh yeah. I tend to forget about those features once things get going. Sorry for the trouble.

Currently not accepting

My Site

Ahh, my apologies. But thank you for the suggestion ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
...Because Touhou is the most awesome thing ever. Seriously.

...Am I the only Tewi fan out there? Does everyone really dislike her? T_T

Oh yea I've been in a -really- chatty mood lately so if you wanna talk about anything at all feel free to add me at Maronakins@hotmail.com >w<