Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone
freyah Wrote:And now I have a question - Do posts here not count as posts, because I'm still listed as 0 even though, by my count, that's 2 now. Not that I feel the need to spam out a high post count - quality not quantity is best (I'll get there eventually) - but it's a bit confusing.

Freyah
xx
See here.

The concern over the posts there counting was primarily because some posters in this section copy and paste responses and it's a bit spammy. (Not a bad type of spam hoever.) The Forum Games section in Chatterbox has a disabled post count as well.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game
freyah Wrote:And now I have a question - Do posts here not count as posts, because I'm still listed as 0 even though, by my count, that's 2 now. Not that I feel the need to spam out a high post count - quality not quantity is best (I'll get there eventually) - but it's a bit confusing.

Freyah
xx

Yeah, I was a bit confused by that at first too. If posts in this forum counted my post count would nearly be double I think. Still not a big number considering I joined nearly 4 years ago. Like you I'm a quality over quantity person.

Quote:exuding confidence is a wonderful cover story for when you're pooing your briefs with panic!
I can be really good at the panic part. I haven't yet mastered the covering it up with confidence part.

Quote:We manage to make a few inches of snow seem like an extinction level event.
Originally from Upstate NY. A conversation heard after a snowstorm might sound something like this:

"I think I found my car. It's that bump in the snow next to the No Parking sign."

"Are you sure? You own a Beetle, right? That's a pretty big bump, looks more like a SUV. See that bump in front of the Henderson's? See how it's smaller and more rounded? I think that's your car."

"Yeah, you're probably right. Well, what about your car?"

"I own a Smart car."

"Fuck, dude, you're gonna have to wait til Spring unless a snowplow finds it first."