Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone

I tend to spend years lurking on forums before I finally give in and start to post, but that's probably not the best way to get the most of my time here, so I'm saying hello in record time. Hey folks! Smile

Of course, I have absolutely no idea what to say... Is there a procedure for this kind of thing?

I guess I'm hoping that I can be entertained, inspired, aroused and all sorts of other things during my time here and with a bit of luck, I can offer those things to others on odd occasions too.

I guess I'm getting back into the futa thing after a bit of a hiatus right now. Have the same urge that I did a few years back to explore. Used to do a lot of roleplay and also wasn't too bad at photo manips, so will probably get back into that. :9:

Er... I am rambling on like a crazy person. Should probably stop now before I scare you all off!

Freyah
xx

Hi! Welcome on the Palace!

I'm open to chat ^^

Greetings and Welcome

freyah Wrote:Of course, I have absolutely no idea what to say... Is there a procedure for this kind of thing?
God I wish, if there was a procedure, I'd probably have made one when I joined (or stopped lurking).

Usually it is better to ramble a bit than just to go 'Hey, I like the futa'. RAmbling give potential welcomers something to make a joke off of, or a question which to answer. Good things to mention are (no particular order):

1. How you got into futa.
  2. Favorite Kinks/pairings
  3. Where you live (country is enough)
  4. What on the forum looks interesting
  5. Questions you may have about where to post what or such'
  6. Something funny or clever (one person way back when wrote her introduction as a role play post, considering of a elegant woman walking down stairs, tripping and falling down them and looking goofy.)
In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Gilgamesh Wrote:Usually it is better to ramble a bit than just to go 'Hey, I like the futa'. RAmbling give potential welcomers something to make a joke off of, or a question which to answer.

Exactly right. I tend to only respond to intro threads where the newbie has said something that I can give an interesting or humorous reply to. I generally don't reply to threads where the person only says, "Hi, I'm new," because I find repeating "Welcome to FP," a million times to be boring.

That being said, welcome to FP.

Welcome!

Damn, if I knew rambling was appreciated I'd have blabbered on for a lot longer! Smile

Working down Gilgamesh's handy list then:

1. How you got into futa - working through the mass of crazy that is the internet, I stumbled upon a hentai chatroom that people could also post images in. One person started sharing increasingly outrageous futa stuff and I had instantly found a new thing to explore. It kinda fuelled all sorts of things in me, possibly because I am a tranny, and I found myself drifting off into futa fantasies very easily - sometimes me with them, sometimes me as one. And it kind of grew from there.
  2. Favorite Kinks/pairings - Oh, there are many and they are varied, but as I don't want to make myself look like a total maniac from the outset, I'll keep those cards close to my chest for a little while if that's ok! Smile
  3. Where you live (country is enough) - I'm in England. Pretty much slap bang in the middle actually. I like it here. We manage to make a few inches of snow seem like an extinction level event. I appreciate being a part of a nation that is so rubbish at handling a bit of chilled water.
  4. What on the forum looks interesting - Well, I've had a nosey around the games bit, and there's some interesting stuff there, but I quite like to interact, and I enjoy doing a bit of Photoshop work, so story and photo manip stuff is probably going to be my main port of call.
  5. Questions you may have about where to post what or such' - Think I'm ok right now, although I expect to make plenty of mistakes and be thoroughly chastised as I go!
  6. Something funny or clever - Eeeeek! Funny or clever... Well, although I seem capable of fooling people into believing I'm clever, I honestly believe I'm not even half as smart as people think I am. I've never been able to work out if this is a benefit or a failing of mine. One thing's for sure, I never manage to achieve to the degree I should if I really was as good as I'm supposed to be. I think it all comes from the air of bolshy confidence I exude. But, as any shy person who regularly has to appear to be the opposite (due to work and social requirements) will tell you, exuding confidence is a wonderful cover story for when you're pooing your briefs with panic! So, to summarise, I'm not dumb, but I'm no genius either. Perhaps I'd be a bit cleverer if I didn't waste away tons of time fapping online! As for funny, I have my moments, but you may have to bear with me on that one. Short of reciting a dirty limerick, the inspiration isn't really kicking in right now.
There you go, I've managed to write loads of stuff, yet I feel I've still left you none the wiser about who I really am. Well, if nothing else, I can bask in the glory of knowing I've wasted a minute or so of someone elses time if they read this. Wink And good grief, I'm using so many emotes, it's like I have smiley tourettes.

Freyah
xx

And now I have a question - Do posts here not count as posts, because I'm still listed as 0 even though, by my count, that's 2 now. Not that I feel the need to spam out a high post count - quality not quantity is best (I'll get there eventually) - but it's a bit confusing.

Freyah
xx

Nope, posts in the introduction thread doesn't count. But I'll let the people that knows more about that explain why.