Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out...

Welcome to Futanari Palace!

Hope you'll enjoy it here. Smile

Translate Japanese games

[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?38974-ITH-Interactive-Text-Hooker"]Another Japanese game translation tool
[/URL]

Welcome to the palace >Big Grin<

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
HardErica Wrote:Hello everyone...I'm Erica and...umm...I've been fascinated by futa for a long time...annnd I've been looking around the internet for a while and finally found this place last night. I'm...a little embarrassed, to be honest...the reason I'm into this stuff in the first place is because, well...I'm a shemale >////<

Please be gentle with me.

Welcome to FP, Erica. A lot of people feel a bit weird when they are into futa for the first time. No worries. So long as you are a good person, that's all that counts, eh.

Ain't that the truth! I'd not say I feel weird about being into it. But rather uncomfortable due to where I live. Somewhere else I'd be much more at ease.

Welcome to the forum Erica. I'm new myself. So far it's proven to be a friendly and fun place to be.

Welcome to FP as well Erica, I think you will enjoy it here.

Greetings and Welcome

Hey erica! welcome to FP please dont be embarrassed, I hope you have a lot of fun here and meet new people!

sincerly
Dawn

ps. love ur pic

Trust me, no matter what you say or do if you stick around here long enough you'll find at least different people who are even stranger then you will ever be no matter how hard you try.

That's one of the things that makes this place fun.

Hello
Welcome to FP

Welcome to the FP Erica.

And won't mind shemale love. I encourage it and Futa love. Wink

For those who play with fire. My old sig Pic.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}