Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out...

Hello everyone...I'm Erica and...umm...I've been fascinated by futa for a long time...annnd I've been looking around the internet for a while and finally found this place last night. I'm...a little embarrassed, to be honest...the reason I'm into this stuff in the first place is because, well...I'm a shemale >////<

Please be gentle with me.

Let me be the first to officially welcome you to the Palace! An honest pleasure, so it is!

There is absolutely no need to be embarrassed, Erica. We're all friends here. I hope you enjoy yourself with the forum and its people.

"With a hi hi ho and a hi hi hey!
We're hoisting the flag to be free!
We will steal the show, Jolly Rogers go,
We are wolves of the sea!" Alestorm, Wolves of the Sea.

^////^ thanks

welcome.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

That's definitely the sort of name that will get noticed around here. No need to be embarrassed, the board is an open one and pretty inclusive of both gender and sexuality. If you find yourself being mistreated (or drawing too much unwanted attention,) remember that the moderators are here to help you. I think that you will be fine and come to love it here, as most of us do.

Welcome to the forums and by all means, enjoy your stay.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

A hearty welcome from me too. You the first new face, I greeted here.

Well, I'm sure you will like (if not even love) this place. You don't have to be embarrassed about being a shemale, you're not the first here and I think with this revelation your popularity here will only rise.

Oh, and don't be shocked when someone, on your profile page, touches your naughty bits and/or want you to touch their's, that's normal here. At least, so it seems to me...

By the way, nice name and avatar!

F-List
[URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?51838-Looking-for-RP"]{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Come inside ♥[/URL]

Welcome to FP, Erica

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to FP fellow 24 year-old Futanari lover! Smile I'm sure you'll like it here. Nothing to be embarrassed about at all~

See ya around.

[INDENT=3] ~*I love video games!*~[/INDENT]

Welcome to the circus, be sure to wipe your feet at the door. :3 ~

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Siggy by Minizila :3 ~

Welcome to the palace.