Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings and such

So, yeah, hi and all that; I'm ImpSyndrome, although I prefer to be called 'Imp' for short. I've been here before a while back (before the 2009 crash-thing, I think), but I guess I didn't register back then, so I went ahead and corrected that issue.

Anyway, you probably won't see me posting much, as my life has been pretty busy recently, but here's a bit about me anyway:

1. I was raised on a foundation of perfect grammar/spelling, so you'll probably see me correcting people at least once in my stay here, but I'll try to keep it to a minimum, since it doesn't seem to count for much on the interwebs. That said, if I make any serious mistakes, let me know right away so I can correct them.

2. I've done some writing in my spare time in the past, but I've fallen out of it for the time being, since college, personal drama, and life in general have reduced my amount of free time to just about nothing. Maybe I'll get back to it later...

3. I love looking at quality artwork (especially involving futanari and/or tentacles), but I have a special place in my heart for well-written stories. If you know of any good must-read stories, please let me know about them.

4. I have this bad habit of venting about my personal problems in public places, and I'm trying to correct that behavior. So, if I ever start acting out-of-turn, raising drama or acting childish on these forums, please do SOMEthing to let me know so I can try to stop myself.

Before I go lurk and set up more thread subscriptions, I do have one quick question for all you artists out there: if I do like a particluar piece of your work, would you rather that I leave a comment about it, even if it's only a simple compliment, or would you rather that I keep it to myself unless I have something truly constructive to say?

And with that, I'm out for now.

With a roar of thunder,
Imp

Hello Imp. Being dyslexic we are complete opposites! And you know what they say about opposites...

There are plenty of creative pieces to read, not including my own as they are no where near the level of some of the great people on here. Anyway, enjoy your stay and I look forward to reading you around.... As it's the internet and I can't see you!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
: Good point; I guess it would be 'reading', wouldn't it? Never thought about that before...Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome. I'll have to take a moment to read some of your work some time soon.

: Thanks for the welcome; I feel at home already.

welcome to the palace, imp!!

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Greetings and welcome!!Smile

Greetings and Welcome

Hello
Welcome to FP

Constructive covers a lot of ground. Even a simple, positive comment can qualify if it is specific in what motivated the response. Besides, this isn't the sort of site where a creator is liable to get flooded by a dozen, "hot!" and "I came" responses, so short can still be sweet.

Welcome to the forums and good luck in finding something that tickles your particular fancy.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Hi Imp, welcome to the palace =3