Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just starting to get my bearings...

Well take your time and look around while you set up =3, also welcome to the palace =3

i hope that you have good luck on your things.....and i success too ^^ im new too but if you need something you can ask me :3

Anneliese Wrote:I'm kinda new to this whole forums thing, not to mention not having my own internet right now. But, I'm starting to get into things & get everything worked on, hope everyone likes my character once I have her finished, but that aside, I hope that I can meet a lot of new people & possibly learn a few things from everyone here. n.n <3

Trinitylimit Wrote:Welcome to the Palace my dear *curtseys* although it seems you've been on here in a while now =3

It's ncie to hear that your getting use to everything here. I hope you get your self interent soon.
And I can't wait to your completed character, I love to see different peoples creations, always shows a lot about someone.

Don't be afraid to ask anyone if you have questions. They are all wonderful people here ^_^

Hope to see you lovely self aroundyou forums *hugs* <3

Anneliese Wrote:Hehe, thank you to those who have given me their well wishes on getting things going on here so far & hope that I can meet more nice people like you very soon! I may not be able to make it online often right now, but I'll do my best to be around a lot more once I finally have my RL life in order. n.n <3

Trinitylimit Wrote:Be sure not to rush now. Take your time and sort yourself out good and proper x

We'll be waiting here for you <3

Mina V Wrote:That's so very good to hear, having RL working decently is a huge thing and what should be your first priority, then being part of my harem should be the second and whatever else comes after it, the third and so on. =p

Welcome, you were fast on that frienddship button. I like it. ^~

Raiden Wrote:Hi! Welcome!!!!!! Its a FUN site!!!!!!! Big Grin

alarmguy Wrote:welcome to the palace Black Blossom!

Smile

Brian Wrote:Well take your time and look around while you set up =3, also welcome to the palace =3

Yes, you are most welcomed indeed!! Almost everyone here is very friendly if you ever need anything, just ask someone!... Okay? :15:

Also, by the way: I was very pleased that you used that picture of US together for your AVI, it turned out very sexy!!!!
:wee(178):Tongueyong26: