Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone

Thank you Astroforce and JohnWesker

JohnWesker: it seem that you watch the anime Bleach

BlachAce Wrote:Why the fuck you say that I inexperience
If it because I call my self BlachAce So I want to call my self BlackAce but from some reason I click on the wrong button on the registration And that's what happen
So don't Jump to conclusion

Anyway nice to meet you all and thank you for commenting here

wheeeHEHEHEHE!

I don't give two **** what you call yourself....
I say inexperience because well... you're "NEW" here and don't seem to know anyone yet...
soooooooo....before you "jump to conclusions" think for a moment....just WHY would I say you're
inexperience because of what your name is when you said NOTHING about you making a mistake with your name in the first place?!

ugh.....

Yeap im watching Bleach and reading the manga as well,im not a big fan of Shirosaki :p but its a nice avatar.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}hmmm.....:152:
Beowulf Wrote:wheeeHEHEHEHE!

I don't give two **** what you call yourself....
I say inexperience because well... you're "NEW" here and don't seem to know anyone yet...
soooooooo....before you "jump to conclusions" think for a moment....just WHY would I say you're
inexperience because of what your name is when you said NOTHING about you making a mistake with your name in the first place?!

ugh.....
Oh so I'm sorry about that I blame you like that,
I think that you right.

JohnWesker Wrote:Yeap im watching Bleach and reading the manga as well,im not a big fan of Shirosaki :p but its a nice avatar.

I'm watching the anime and I'm also a big fan of this anime.
indeed it is
The avatar isn't made by me, it made by some artist in Deviant Art that I don't remember his name right now

Hello
Welcome to FP

Thank you blackshark

Oh you will make some new friends here =P, welcome to the palace =3