Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone! :D
Mage4hire Wrote:Well because of the rate we're killing off key roles in the oceans ecosystem. Of course 2048 may not be the exact year it is entirely possible that an total ecosystem collapse will happen within the century at least. Also I care deeply for fish. I'm fairly bias though because of this love, so I can't say your points are wrong.

Love comes in many forms, but no one has a right to claim that any of those forms are wrong. Smile
~I am the best of both worlds! I convince most until my panties come off...And usually...Bi, Gay, or Straight...They'll go for it anyway, because I take great joy in bending over! ^.^
[Image: 76561198033807841.png][Image: 20.jpg]

*Waves and hugs* Hey there, welcome to the forums.

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]
. I agree that the environmental destruction in general is very perturbing, the thing I get the most pissed with though is the so called 'environmental ' NGO's who push for things such as Ethanol which is not in anyway a clean fuel at the expense of natural forest, of which a few thousand peoole make many millions and then have the hypocrisy to tell others to live a carbon free lifestyle. They also use propaganda, non-science and bullshit to worry people unneccesarily. This planet has survived worse than the Human race and still will be turning, lush and vibrant long after mankind is extinct.