Futanari Palace
Hello everyone! :D - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hello everyone! :D (/showthread.php?tid=34044)

Pages: 1 2

Hello everyone! :D - Vax - 3rd September 2013

Just thought I'd drop a quick hello to all of chus ^.^

My name's Vixaia(Go by this name all over the place :o ).

I'm a 24 year old Transsexual(Male to female) pre-op(Aka femmeboy/trap).
I am born and raised in Odense, Denmark
I currently reside in Portland, Oregon!
I am Pansexual, as in most things turn me on ;o
I am a furry, and my fursona is a Fox who can appear as the primary: A trap fox boy, or the new version, a full vixen! Depending on pref. of crowd, naturally.
I am a pescetarian(I do not eat any meat except Fish :3 Mraow)
I enjoy music such as, but not limited to: Disturbed / Nightwish / Pendulum / Celldweller / Blue Stahli / Metallica / Lindsey Stirling / The Prodigy / Coyote Kisses / Sub Focus / Adrian Von Ziegler / Enya / Rammstein / Dope / Evanescence / Marylin Manson etc.
I am 110% Sub/Bottom, I never actually top ;3
I am Goth/Cyberpunk...I greatly enjoy any kind of extreme/fast paced music.
I am 6'3" and 165 lbs
Yes, I do have breasts, a small B cup :p
I am married IRL, and have a 4 year old daughter.
But that doesn't mean I cant have my fun online ;3
I am a gamer at heart, and play games such as, but not limited to: World of Warcraft, Star Trek Online, League of Legends, Scarlet Blade(M for mature), The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Torchlight 2, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, Sid Meyer's Civilization V, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, The Sims 3, Kerbal Space Program, Game Dev Tycoon, Tribes: Ascend, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Guild Wars 2, Mass Effect 3, Deadspace 3, Age of Empires III, Starcraft II.
Contact Information(Add me as you please! :D) Skype: Ninjaphrog Origin: Vixaia Steam: Vixaia Battletag(Blizzard): vixen#1932 Second Life: Blackarechnid Chaika(Display name: Vixaia) Bad-Dragon.com: Vixaia League of Legends: Vixaia

░████░░████░
░█░░█░░█░░█░ Put This
░████░░████░ On Your Page
░█░█░░░█░░░░ If You Roleplay.
░█░░█░░█░░░░

╔═╦╗╔╦═╦═╦╗╔╗
║═╣║║║╔╣╔╣╚╝║
║╔╣╚╝║║║║╚╗╔╝
╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝:)╚╝
Put this on your Steam Profile if you are a Furry. <3~

╔╦╦╦╦═╗Put this on your page
║╩║║║╔╗if you give free hugs
╚╩╩═╩═╝

Hello everyone! :D - KatCute - 3rd September 2013

Omg I can't think of any way you could be more amazing! *flips out and hugs you tight, giving you many kitty licks*

Hello everyone! :D - Vax - 3rd September 2013

Mage4hire Wrote:Omg I can't think of any way you could be more amazing! *flips out and hugs you tight, giving you many kitty licks*

*SQUEEEES* ^.^ Ty ty ty <3

Hope to meet lots of people soons, chu included! :O

Hello everyone! :D - haalik - 3rd September 2013

Hi there! welcome to the palace Smile *looking up to your face* your are realy tall, an amazing tall person Smile
Ooh! and I love your ascii arts

P.S: I'm just 5'5'', most people are giants for me Sad

Hello everyone! :D - KatCute - 3rd September 2013

Hmmmmmmm I've always wanted to ask this question. Why fish but no other meat huh? Fish is meat. Fish have lives. And as an active person with many things ocean related I can tell you that what's happening to fish is just as cruel as any land animal. Did you know at the current rate we're going at there will be a total ecosystem collapse in the oceans in 2048. Quite something isn't it? We are going to cause the death of most of the life in the ocean within our life time. So why are there so many people that will eat fish when eating other meat is a no go. I personally and the other way around and I will never eat fish.

Hello everyone! :D - The Guardian - 3rd September 2013

Welcome!

Hello everyone! :D - andromeda - 3rd September 2013

*waves* hello!

Hello everyone! :D - beibdnn - 4th September 2013

@Vixaia Welcome to the Palace.

@Mage4hire. Whilst I understand your concern, putting a date to such an infinitesimal small period of time in the length of existence of life in the oceans of this planet, many, many millions of milenia, makes me wonder just HOW the year of 2048 can be predicted with such accuracy in the face of such a huge LACK of scientific knowlege about the oceans.......

Hello everyone! :D - Vax - 4th September 2013

haalik Wrote:Hi there! welcome to the palace Smile *looking up to your face* your are realy tall, an amazing tall person Smile
Ooh! and I love your ascii arts

P.S: I'm just 5'5'', most people are giants for me Sad

Thank you!!! ^.^ *Looks down at you and boops your nose with my finger* I am really tall! But I wish I wasn't...Being a Femmeboy/trap in RL, people I meet usually make 2 decissions about me: 1) I'm too tall to bother flirting with 2) I'm probably a boy, ergo not worth flirting with. :12:
So I've decided when I have the money, to get myself some breast implants...I mean I already do have breasts(Seriously difficult for some to tell which gender I am :p Its flattering now but was really upsetting when I was a teenager before I understood I was a 'trap' and not just a girly looking boy! >_< ), but I think I'd like them quite abit bigger to flatter my height! Big Grin I may post pics of before/after if it comes to pass soon !

Mage4hire Wrote:Hmmmmmmm I've always wanted to ask this question. Why fish but no other meat huh? Fish is meat. Fish have lives. And as an active person with many things ocean related I can tell you that what's happening to fish is just as cruel as any land animal. Did you know at the current rate we're going at there will be a total ecosystem collapse in the oceans in 2048. Quite something isn't it? We are going to cause the death of most of the life in the ocean within our life time. So why are there so many people that will eat fish when eating other meat is a no go. I personally and the other way around and I will never eat fish.
Why fish but no other meat?...Well of course because I don't like the torturous conditions animals like cows, pigs, and chickens live under before they're slaughtered...It's incredibly inhumane ._. It upsets me alot. Furthermore, I just don't even LIKE the taste of those meats as much...They're too rich, too thick and fatty(My worst nightmare is to be tall AND fat...That's just...*shudders* I'm glad I'm thin ;p )Whereas Fish are(unless Salmon)the skinniest kind of meat you can get, and I'm ADDICTED to the taste of fish, completely and utterly enslaved by the awesomeness of fish(Sushi anyone!?). I know the overfishing is terrible and I would definitely vote to putting a stop to it if I could, but I enjoy fish too much to give it up entirely! ... Fish are also known to have less developped pain reception which means they dont register suffering in as great a fashion as a larger animal, besides getting removed from the water is a rather quick way for a fish to go, the lack of pressure from the depth of the ocean + the sudden oxygen = Shock to their system, they pass out and never really wake up again...Alot more humane that allowing for example a cow to grow up, suffer, and die in disgusting conditions spanning over years...And lets not forget them getting pumped full of hormones to make them grow into adulthood unnaturally fast! Its just disgusting...But fish are different! *Nods*

The Guardian Wrote:Welcome!

Thank youuu! ^.^

andromeda Wrote:*waves* hello!

*Tacklehugs!* HAI! ^.^

beibdnn Wrote:@Vixaia Welcome to the Palace.
Thanks hun ^.^

Hello everyone! :D - KatCute - 4th September 2013

Well because of the rate we're killing off key roles in the oceans ecosystem. Of course 2048 may not be the exact year it is entirely possible that an total ecosystem collapse will happen within the century at least. Also I care deeply for fish. I'm fairly bias though because of this love, so I can't say your points are wrong.