Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
She comes unto the palace

welcome~ i hope you find everything you need ^^

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

WHY HELLO THERE. I must make my greeting and make it quick! I'm being hunted down by The awesome police for associating myself with someone much more awesome then me. It was you. I WISH YOU LUCK *running away*

no sig here

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

I look forward to seeing the stories you post in the stories section!

Welcome to Futanari Palace.

Welcome! This place is perfect for meeting fellow fans of futas :///)

Don't be shy now, you're in good company now, the company of perverts. We're all erect here, and share your love for dick girls. I hope to live to see the day when women can grow their own cock through some sort of genetic engineering, and we will really have an age of futa. The two reproductive organs, doubling, sometimes tripling the libido! Mmmm, I do like to write sometimes, always my mind wanders to the futa though, always distracted by it! :17: :8:

f4ijunkie Wrote:Don't be shy now, you're in good company now, the company of perverts. We're all erect here, and share your love for dick girls. I hope to live to see the day when women can grow their own cock through some sort of genetic engineering, and we will really have an age of futa. The two reproductive organs, doubling, sometimes tripling the libido! Mmmm, I do like to write sometimes, always my mind wanders to the futa though, always distracted by it! :17: :8:

Odd because I've written a group of stories that use generic engineering as a primary plot device in just that very way. Strange, seems we think alike.