Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
She comes unto the palace
And as it was foretold to her in the voices of many and more, a glorious palace awaits her if she were to but follow the words written in glowing ink before her. So with a heart filled with trepidation, a belly aflutter with wings of a million-million butterflies and a mind touched with wantonness she but taps the shinning words and is transfixed instantly. A world of naught but her own secret desires and lusts seems to enshroud her, her own aphrodisia seeming shared by so many, it is truly a wondrous palace of carnal joys indeed.

Sssssoooooo... with the artistic mumbling o' my system and my nervousness level set to 9 I'm finally here. I've been into futanari since I was shown a clip from Bible Black by a friend. She thought I would get a good laugh but instead I became both interested and curious about the idea of a woman with a penis. So after much internet searching and a lot more worry I decided to just freaking do it already and jump in with both feet.

I found this site and here I am, a Lady who likes other ladies and REALLLLLLYYYYYY likes other ladies with penises. Hope I fit in.

Welcome, love the intro haha Wink

Welcome! Awesome little story:p

No need to be nervous, we're all here for the same reason!

:218:

Thank you. I'm a bit of an author. If you define authors are writers of erotic fiction.

Well i don't know about other people, but i think i wouldSmile

I'd love to read more!

OrganicZebra Wrote:Well i don't know about other people, but i think i wouldSmile

I'd love to read more!

Then I might be convinced to post a couple on the stories area here.

This seems like a really friendly place I think this will work nicely. I'm glad I decided to join!

I look forward to it!

OrganicZebra Wrote:I look forward to it!

All the more incentive to get one edited and out there.

I also might be trying my hand at this whole Roleplaying thing. Seems like it would play to my strengths.

I think it just might. I really enjoy it, and i'm sure you would, too.

Welcome to the palace! Wink