Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello to each and everyone of you =]

hi everyone!
I just joined the other day and wanted to say that this site is greatBig Grin.

I don't exactly know what i'm supposed to include into an introduction, but some others mentioned what they're into, so i'm gonna give it a go too. I like 2d futa, some 3d futa and have been seduced to like futarisation pics in just the few days i've been a member hereSmile) (big surprises here, yeah). I also like straight and yuri stuff.

As for what you can expect from me here, I seriously don't know yet. I've never done photo-manips and am not really good enough at drawing that i can give you something worth seeing. So, no pics from me, I guess.
What I might be doint (if you let meWink) might be roleplaying, though i've never done that before online, so I don't know when I'll muster the courage needed:p. Oh, and maybe discussion, dunno yet.

Well, that was my rant, sorry to bother youWink! (except for one thing: I have a question about how/where I can find a specific type of pictures here, because I didn't find a way to get it done with the search function. Is there a sub-section where such questions can be posted or something?)

Nice to meet you. I'm Kagrin, and feel free to leave me a visitor message or a private message whenever you like.

LosT89 Wrote:I have a question about how/where I can find a specific type of pictures here, because I didn't find a way to get it done with the search function. Is there a sub-section where such questions can be posted or something?
Best way to find out is to browse about in an image section, and see if there's a thread that suits your desires (in the case of 2D Images, it's pretty big, so look a few pages back.) Otherwise you can ask in Identification & Requests, or ask a moderator of the section you're lookin' in, see if they know.

In any case, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome, LosT89! No pressure to draw or make futa manipulations or anything at all, so relax.

just hang out and enjoy yourself and if you feel like posting replies in a section or whatever posts you like then go ahead. Just be respectful and polite and everyone will have a good time!

Welcome to Futanari Palace!

Maybe writing is your forte? Lots of great stories to tickle your fancy in the stories forum.

Furry Trash, y0. I write futanari/herm and inflation stories.

Adventures of Tiffany the Cat
Rise of the Futanari!
Tongueyong11: RotF has life! Read the Doujin of RotF's first chapter here!

Thank you =]

welcome to FP , have a great time in here.Big Grin

FP member since 2007, always looking for Hentai Manga for my Collection Smile.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks againBig Grin