Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salutations!
EltonJ Wrote:I know I have annoyed some people, and yes, I can't take those words away. But I wanted them out and in the open before starting another Futa/male thread in stories giving my critiques. Obviously, I like herms in a way, or I won't be here. But since I have my views out in the open on the out set, I can just write the stories I want to see.

I hope everyone who is offended by my introductory post should not take away that I'm am hateful of you in anyway. Mankind is vibrating too much hate out in the universe at present, which will cause a break down of all social order. I really love you all, and most of you do very beautiful work. However, there isn't enough malexfuta stories so is it okay if I write some?

The tone of this post is entirely too apologetic. Never apologize for having an opinion, you have as much right to have an opinion as anyone else does. I don't agree with everything you said but I wasn't offended by it. Nor do I think your opinion was an unreasonable one to have.

Quote:However, there isn't enough malexfuta stories so is it okay if I write some?

You might be Gilgamesh's new best friend.

You don't need permission to write however the muse moves you. But if you want to post something in the Story Section, you will have familiarize yourself with the section's rules as well as the forum's. As it turns out, there aren't that many rules regarding content.

Really, nothing you've mentioned would be against forum policy.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

I understand you aren't trying to offend and you seem like an intelligent male figuring out what you see for yourself. But sometimes, the thing that indeed looks like, smells like and tastes like a chicken, as Gilge said, is a chicken. All I have to say.

On a side note, you can write stories, no crime against that, but I'm one of the ones who actually does enjoy femdom and females over males, so indeed, it's all about Personal choice.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every