Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello hey hi

Hi hey!
I'd already made an account here long ago but I kinda forgot the username AND password because I am a genius.
Of course that doesn't matter cause I only made like 3 posts ever.

Uh some facts about me I guess, in no particular order:
- I enjoy making things, such as art, animations, games, clothes, hideous avatars
- I enjoy destroying things as well
- I also enjoy enjoying things
- I'm not actually a robot OR a noodle
- I enjoy dongs on ladies, and would gladly pay upwards of $50 for a dong of my own
- My family migrated to Australia when I was young, possibly to torture me
- My greatest enemy is high shelves
- I'm also not actually a jellyfish

I will likely lurk around and post stupid words, and perhaps occasionally a project which I will quickly abandon. Hi, how are you

Wow, quite the introduction there. So wait, you AREN't a jellyfish!?! Damn, I was hoping to fulfill one of my fant ..... I mean, that's good to hear. Glad to have you "back". And Australia's not too bad I think. cmacleod's from there and he doesn't say anything bad about it (then again, I never asked him about AU, so...) Anyways, good to see you back and hope to see some fun posts from you around!

Hi, Noodlebot!

If you made that avatar, good work! The more I look at it, the more it makes me chuckle. It's wonderful!

Welcome!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thanks all

Yeah, I had to whip the avatar up in MS Paint because cute jellyfish avatars apparently don't exist.

Hello. I luv tentacles!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello, Noodle! Welcome!

Australia's a dangerous and wild place, but the people are quite fun! Maybe you'll further develop your sense of adventure down under! And yay for tentacles! They might not quite be dongs, but quantity is a good trait in itself! If you're interested in having a dong of your own, don't worry! You're sure to get one real soon! It'll likely come with a guy attached, but it's a typical package deal! :p

Have fun here! Wink

Hi there! *smiles and waves*

Check my profile for status updates!

6th ANNUAL STORY CONTEST HAS BEGUN! JOIN THE CONVERSATION!

SMS World:
[URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?u=89038"]
[/URL]Sex, Magic, and Suntan Lotion
(My main story)
Meteor Showers(Dani, Sami, Natalie)
Day-at-the-Beach (Dani, Tyler*, Riley*) [URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?53787-Oakcrest-Academy-Oakcrest-A-amp-P"]
Oakcrest Academy: Oakcrest A&P [/URL](Zoey, et al.)

One-offs:

Candace Can't Win
Sisters' Secrets
The Freshman Challenge!
[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?43955-My-Summer-Vacation-%28F-M-F-F-Incest-exhibitionism-light-exploitation%29"]
[/URL]

I seem to recall hearing that most of the deaths due to spiders had less to do with venom, and more to do with startled drivers flipping out and crashing their vehicles after an eight legged friend falls innocently into their lap. So buckle your seat belt, adjust your mirrors, and then check your sun visors. This helpful driving tip brought to you by your friendly neighborhood bun bun.

Also, welcome to the forums. Here's hoping you share some of that creativity with us.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

That avatar is delightfully cute, I see no awful in it. MS paint for the unmitigated win. Welcome. ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every