Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first impressions is balls

ugh. though i feel this thread is not necessary, i feel obligated to make one. which sucks. i am lazy, yet i feel i must somewhat descriptive. i would normaly be like: i is Vampire Rising, futa rocks, the end. i feel i should offer more. usualy, when i join a place such as this, i am following my friend who has been a member for some time already. forums don't usualy interest me. the last one i was in anyway active on was the aahc. which is dead and i do so miss it. yet, futanari has held my intrest for years so i am ashamed i am just now joining. before i continue, excuse my spelling.

some info on me is ... well, i am from the united states aka: obama's shitter. anything that needs blame placed should be put on the president. therefor, whatever happened, its (insert current president)'s fault. if i say something you find offensive, please don't take it personally. i hate everyone equally. and its not because i am aithiest(though i am). to find utopia, you must kill all humans. i also tend to go off on tangents.

what i like about futanari? well i don't know, i just do. my friend seems to think if you like chicks with dicks, that makes you gay. i am straight or at least think of myself as straight. i like women very much. however, if i had the chance to be with a futa, i would not turn the chance down. does that make me bi? i don't think so. it just makes me differently aroused.

how i got interested was a transition. i like girls. saw some lesbian action, i smiled. lesbians got me into liking toys (such as strap-ons), which got me into futanari. there are not many things i don't like and i am always discovering things i do. for instance, i found out i may be a masochist. went to a strip club and really liked it when my favorite stripper scratched and bruised my neck, arms, chest and legs.

i have read the rules (no questions). i have not yet read the dnp. its on my to do list. i origionaly came here through a link to play the game mission brothel that i seen advertised on fenoxo's blog.

final words: sleep is like sex. i don't get either one as much as i want.
why can't you taste your tongue?
Christians: If evolution is fake, then how did my Charmander become a Charizard?
Are babies natural, or man-made?
There are some weird things about Oblivion. I don't think a Timber wolf could really withstand an axe to the face any better than a regular wolf.
Have you ever notice you never see Jesus and Hitler in the same room at the same time?

Vampire Rising Wrote:Are babies natural, or man-made?

They are naturally man-made.

Welcome.

As far as 'I like futa, am I gay/bi?' Stop thinking so much, that's my feeling. It's hot, that's all.

Do take care with your words though, lot of different folks get of to the strokes of futanari. No need to censor yourself, but tact is always helpful. Probably won't be a problem though, just a friendly thought.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Oh wow, welcome to FP Vampire Rising!

Vampire Rising Wrote:sleep is like sex. i don't get either one as much as i want.

So that's why I'm always up late!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

thank you for the warm welcome. i really look forward to my time here.

Vampire Rising Wrote:Christians: If evolution is fake, then how did my Charmander become a Charizard?
HA i'm still laughing about that. i gotta tell my other friend about it. anyway, welcome and i hope to see your comedic genius in the future :3
For which as a writer do i decide that a story is over? do i claim to have a magical power to understand everything with the first step. or do i look at it like an explorer does with his first step into the unknown. for when i put my pen to paper, for the most part. i am venturing into a world. i world i know about as well as everyone else. there may be some who make their maps ahead of time for their worlds. My worlds scream to be free. if i make the maps before venturing then the stories can only ever stay to that map. they can only ever stay to that line. I myself cannot limit that. i must let the story lead me as i much as i lead it, but that's just me.

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara