Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A evil introduction.

Welcome to the Palace!

Affably_Evil Wrote:Yes, I do. But I thought it kinda fit. I like chatting, I am polite, and my school voted me "Most likely to become serial killer" once. So I thought it was a fitting name.
When I left high school I was voted "Most likely to become an Axe-Murderer" ... so we might have that in common.

... Then again... We might be rivals in a sense.

Fiction ~ Secreted & Anointed : Part 1 , Part 2
Of Shale & Shade : Whole
Last Encounter : Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3
Unexpected Results : Whole
The Hounds : Whole
The Three Curses of Onia Renemede : All Parts
RP Profile Listing

Hm... If you are chaotic, lawful or neutral evil seem to take a bit of an effect on this. I am lawful (Somewhat.) You?

"Without evil there must be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes."
Affably_Evil Wrote:Hm... If you are chaotic, lawful or neutral evil seem to take a bit of an effect on this. I am lawful (Somewhat.) You?
I'm Chaotic something. Probably Chaotic Neutral. Very Chaotic though. Don't really believe in that good / evil stuff, honestly.
Chaotic Destructive perhaps. Like entropy. Like nothingness. Don't like things. Don't much like life. Life begets suffering and pain, and those things aren't cool with me. Life is oppression and imprisonment, and those things REALLY aren't cool with me. Figure it ought to all be euthanised to free everyone from their own bodies. Cut everyone out from the barbed shackles of existence and unite them in the blissful peace of oblivion.
Keep getting distracted though.
Side-projects and stuff.
Burning stuff.
Wilted flowers.
Broken, dusty old buildings.
Animals killed on the road.

You know... pretty things.
Things that start to break apart and spread what was a single form out to become one with their surroundings. Contiguous with the undefined. Transformation into not themselves, but not really anything else either.

In short... I have a Death / Destruction fetish... but with not a shred of malice. Just accepting it as the ultimate will of the Universe.

Fiction ~ Secreted & Anointed : Part 1 , Part 2
Of Shale & Shade : Whole
Last Encounter : Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3
Unexpected Results : Whole
The Hounds : Whole
The Three Curses of Onia Renemede : All Parts
RP Profile Listing