Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A evil introduction.

Hello. My name is Affably_Evil. I come from Norway. I discovered this site a little while ago, but didn't join since I didn't like Futa as much back then.

Um... My fetishes. Basically anything... Though I must admit, I do love certain scenarios more then others, (rape, orgies and submission, especially rape + submission is a favorite). Yes I know I got a bit of weird fetishes... So hi. I hope you won't mind my company.

"Without evil there must be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes."

One day late, but let me, as a fellow Norwegian, welcome you so much to FP! >Big Grin< Excuse my silliness, but I just somehow find it really exciting and fun to encounter other Norwegians on international forums such as this, hehe. Tongue

I hope you'll enjoy your stay, and feel free to leave me a VM or a PM if you wonder about anything, or just want to talk - I'm always a friendly person, even in "that" time of the month, LOL! Smile)

Take care, see ya around! Big Grin

Someone likes TvTropes. Big Grin

Heya Evil, welcome to FP! I trust it will be acceptable to your viking sensibilities.

Let's play!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"All I wanted was for you to see the world as I see it... giggling in a corner and bleeding." -- The Joker

Supermarket love: Hallo norske venn! ^^ Though I am not always that friendly. xD I must admit. Even outside of that time of month.

Quote:Someone likes TvTropes.

Heya Evil, welcome to FP! I trust it will be acceptable to your viking sensibilities.
Yes, I do. But I thought it kinda fit. I like chatting, I am polite, and my school voted me "Most likely to become serial killer" once. So I thought it was a fitting name.

And hello. ^^ My viking sensibilities is a bit died out afraid, most of it remains in the large amounts of alcohol my mother consumes. Tongue

...title is a lie. That was not an evil introduction. Now if you included a big complex math problem...that would be evil.

Seriously though, don't post math problems, they make my head hurt.

Seriously seriously though, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

welcome to fp and evil...hmm, maybe mildly; a few years at the evil academy might fine tune it though...

lol, seriously have fun and enjoy your time here...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Haha. You may not think I am evil now but just wait... And you will see how evil I can be... *Smirk* The main trick of a villain is to pretend he/she is not a villain...

Besides, that is what Affably Evil means. You are a normal member of society, besides that your hobby is killing puppies and trying to take over the world. As for the math problem, I am evil, not an interrogator.

Also, thanks for all the welcomes though.

Heya and welcome

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Really though, who the hell goes outta their way to draw some morbidly obese grizzly bear man fucking a 10/10 girl in hentai??
I really enjoy a good RP, love to chat and very open minded, don't be shy to PM me!
My Fanfic.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2478527/

Thanks.