Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hung Mistress, breaking out

Not really into the whole mistress/slave scene but welcome to FP in any event. I'm sure you'll find many willing slaves.

My real reason for commenting is your avatar. It happens to be one of my favorite works by Sparrow. You have pretty good taste in futa artwork.

Welcome to the palace im quite new also i started yesterday and im looking for a mistress if id be so lucky Smile -curtseys with a blush-

Greetings and Welcome

spacefender Wrote:Not really into the whole mistress/slave scene but welcome to FP in any event. I'm sure you'll find many willing slaves.

My real reason for commenting is your avatar. It happens to be one of my favorite works by Sparrow. You have pretty good taste in futa artwork.

Well i'm always up for a good "rough" time, if you get my drift ~.-
~ You know your a master at breaking others, when you realize, everyone is a sub, you just need to know how to break them, I've not yet failed to break the girl I wanted, no matter how "dom" they thought they were~

Welcome aboard! Big Grin

Meow. I Found my long lost clone! *cuddles and giggles* Welcome to the site honey!

DGMistressAthena Wrote:Hello fellow futa lovers. I found this amazing site, and couldnt resist to quench my minds thirst for what it offered.

So a little about me ~.-

I'm a Mistress who's been at it for about 7 years, (I'm currently 21), and I'd be lieing if I didnt say I had the kinkiest sex drive that only this site, and 4chan /d/ could possibly hope to satisfy.

For those of you wondering, I like to mistress in my own style, unique, unexpected, loving, yet dominant. I personally am disgusted with Mistress's I've seen who just abuse their pets. I take time to break a girl I want, and care for them like I believe a mistress should, all while them servicing me like a proper little kitty...

Anywho, since i'm not sure that even fits or is allowed on this site, let me move on...

I'm eager to meet and hopefully become friends or more to many of you, and hope this "community" is as fun, open, and exciting as it seems.

Love from your Mistress <3~

-giggles at hir Big Sis- Well if you are anything like Talon you and I will get along real well. -purrs and swishes hir draconic tail- mmmmm and I'd love to sample your unique style, and be friends ^_^

Also your Avatar is also one of my favorite forceful pics....mmmmmmm

Full Erotic Profile

Ongoing Private RPs:
It All Runs in the Family, A Boy and His White Knight

Dead/Hiatus RPs:
A Cosplayer's Dream, A Strip of Romance, The Island

Luna's Transformations in Board Game RP
Anthro Demon Dragoness with Tiny Demon Wings
Twin Thick Foot-Long Bitch Breaker Dragon cocks with sheath
Womb becoming egg laying organ through cocks and pussy
Plump Demonic Pussy, Smells and Tastes Like Your Favorite Thing.

Welcome. Have fun finding slaves. But if you're looking for a more non-sexual friend, feel free to come to me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
...Because Touhou is the most awesome thing ever. Seriously.

...Am I the only Tewi fan out there? Does everyone really dislike her? T_T

Oh yea I've been in a -really- chatty mood lately so if you wanna talk about anything at all feel free to add me at Maronakins@hotmail.com >w<

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thank you ^.^

~ You know your a master at breaking others, when you realize, everyone is a sub, you just need to know how to break them, I've not yet failed to break the girl I wanted, no matter how "dom" they thought they were~