Futanari Palace
hung Mistress, breaking out - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: hung Mistress, breaking out (/showthread.php?tid=23219)

Pages: 1 2

hung Mistress, breaking out - DGMistressAthena - 10th February 2011

Hello fellow futa lovers. I found this amazing site, and couldnt resist to quench my minds thirst for what it offered.

So a little about me ~.-

I'm a Mistress who's been at it for about 7 years, (I'm currently 21), and I'd be lieing if I didnt say I had the kinkiest sex drive that only this site, and 4chan /d/ could possibly hope to satisfy.

For those of you wondering, I like to mistress in my own style, unique, unexpected, loving, yet dominant. I personally am disgusted with Mistress's I've seen who just abuse their pets. I take time to break a girl I want, and care for them like I believe a mistress should, all while them servicing me like a proper little kitty...

Anywho, since i'm not sure that even fits or is allowed on this site, let me move on...

I'm eager to meet and hopefully become friends or more to many of you, and hope this "community" is as fun, open, and exciting as it seems.

Love from your Mistress <3~

hung Mistress, breaking out - Crystal - 10th February 2011

Hello, welcome to the forum! Hope you will have a lot of fun around ^^

I most certainly hope I do *bites her lip*

hung Mistress, breaking out - Trinitylimit - 10th February 2011

Haiiiiii~!! *giggles and curtseys politely*

Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay. I'm sure you will find your fair share of sweet lil gals who are just waiting for ya :3

Have tons of fun in breaking them an forming your own lil harm. Hope you stay around the site, always nice to see new people coming to the forums.
[Image Relic #357802 ]

hung Mistress, breaking out - Dirtbag - 10th February 2011

I knew it! For that real kinky streak you don't have to go to Aphrodite... Welcome to the Forums, goddess! Wink

hung Mistress, breaking out - Sakura-chan - 10th February 2011

welcome to the palace Smile

hung Mistress, breaking out - Akaran - 10th February 2011

Welcome to the Palace ! You are a very interesting mistress . Hope we can discuss about our enslave methods Smile
Queen greets you !

Trinitylimit Wrote:Haiiiiii~!! *giggles and curtseys politely*

Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay. I'm sure you will find your fair share of sweet lil gals who are just waiting for ya :3

Have tons of fun in breaking them an forming your own lil harm. Hope you stay around the site, always nice to see new people coming to the forums.

*smiles, scratching softly behind your ear* cute kitty, thank you for the welcome. ^.^ I plan on staying for quite some time. *kisses your nose*

Akaran Wrote:Welcome to the Palace ! You are a very interesting mistress . Hope we can discuss about our enslave methods Smile
Queen greets you !

*smiles diligently* I'm sure our ways are quite different, though both very effective. I'd be delighted to discuss our different ways, though I must apologize if I do not reveal to much, as the way I mistress is self taught to me, by me, through trial and error, and also is very unique from anyone elses. I like to stay.. shall we say.. mysterious? But we'll shed some light on it just a little. After all, even the darkest, kinkiest little kitties like to see who their being used by no?

Then again... coming up behind them without warning and driving your member into them as they scream out in ecstasy is just as fun *smiles grinning*

hung Mistress, breaking out - qatja - 10th February 2011

sounds interesting, feel free and enjoy your stay Smile