Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All

Greetings, everyone. I'm brand new around here and I look forward to chatting soon. I've been into Futa/dickgirls/herms/whathaveyou for years now, and am always looking for new and interesting people to talk to. I hope to make a lot of cool friends here soon Smile

welcome to the palace, Ifrit! Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Cool friends if what you'll find here!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

*Mina summons Ifrit.*

Hellfire!

*Burns all introductions to a crisp.*

Arm yourselft because noone else here will save you...

Save your tears for the day your pain is far behind... On your feet... Come with me... We are soldiers; Stand or Die!

[Image: Monster_Hunter_Tri___Signature_by_equiLibrium_90.png]
8> Lagiacrus Fangirl <3

In life there are Monster Hunters... and then, there are Futa Monster Hunters!!!

Misdreavous_whisper@yahoo.com

Heh, welcome to the hoarde and I hope you have a wonderful time here! I am sure you will find the servises of Futanari palace to your enjoyment and the people are just as nice. Enjoy your stay and don't be a stranger and all that snazzy jazz~ :53: :53: :53:

----------------------:53:-----------------------
I raises my fists. and fight. I raise them not for me, I fight not for myself. My body can be broken, my blood spilt and my bones shattered, yet I shall not fight. I will not stike a foe who strikes me. I do not defend myself. I am not a fighter, I am not a warrior. I am a guardian. I fight for those I am set to protect. Should any harm come to them, the ones who do them harm should be prepared for the storm that shall form over their heads. My blows with strike like lightening, their bodies shall crack like thunder. My strength is for those who need it, my servise to the weak and hopeless. I defend them, because everyone has turned their backs to them, and no-one else will.
----------------------:53:-----------------------

Hello
Welcome to FP

Greetings and Welcome