Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good evning everyone

Hello, i'm a new member to this forum. I have seen this site a few times, and it took me a few days to get the confidence to join. Also, to be honest, this is the first time i have been on a forum. I am into futa, furry, yuri, and muscular women. I am also in love with futa on female. Please forgive me if i don't say much, i am very shy about my "likes" on the internet and posting on a forum seems intimidating. Anyway, i am very happy to be here and i hope you will enjoy my company.

Welcome mr.star8!

No pressure. Have a look around and feel free to join in on a thread or start your own thread about something that hasn't already been started about whatever.

Welcome! :-)

welcome to the palace, mr.star8

you'll find what you want and what you need here
Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to the FP.

I was a bit confused by all this myself, long ago. Smile So I understand where you are. Lurk a little, chat a little, it's not hard to fit in here. Smile

I give out hugs for free. >Big Grin<
Hot Futa fucker of men and tight boys, though I'm happy to have my way with anyone...

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thank you very much for the welcome! To be honest, I am still in awe of all the people who share my interest in futa. I am a straight male, and i always thought i was weird and alone because of my interest. I will try my best to chat with the other members and hopefully make some friends. Thank you again for the welcomes!!

Hello
Welcome to FP

Greetings and Welcome

Hi and welcome to the palace =3