Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I demand hugs!

Welcome to the most perverted site in the entire universes, AKA, the best.

The current company you tried to dial is out of buisness. Please try again later.

*hugs welcome Wink

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Lovely´s futa artwork thread. Visit---> http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=23921
<3 Made with love, comments appreciated

Hiya Jillian!!

Welcome to the Palace, where all your futa dreams will come true!

*warm fluffy hugs*

Tongueyong18:
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]
zebeianhero Wrote:*hugs*

welcome to fp, hope you enjoy your stay; and if you're ever interested in trap for your RP fun drop me a message :3
Sadly I'm not much interested in trap. I'm usually the one playing the trap xD
Are you Dominant? Do you enjoy playing a Futanari? Need some creativity in your life? Do you love to fuck cute little feminine things like bois, girls, or futa?
If you've answered yes to any of the above, pm this pretty little cutie for a good time ^_- Ask me questions sugah, I'll answer truthfully.
[Image: Haku___Daring_Outfit_by_morichan-5.jpg]
SoothingSolace Wrote:Hello everyone ^_^ My name is SoothingSolace or Jillian if you'd prefer to call me by the name I most often use in roleplaying. I've been a lurker for a month or so and I've even started a couple 2D threads for fun. I've decided to finally become a part of the community, yay!

As such I demand hugs! ^_^ Also, if you are into roleplaying please stop by my request thread and maybe we can work something outs.

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post546237

Cheers!
*Hugs you* Welcome on Fp! The site that the NewYork Times named as the "Various site of Sick pervent of anykind.." That means that if you demand for hugs...

*Take out a pendulum and moved it in front of your eyes before you could notice it*

Who knows what fetish that person has.....and it will be too late...

*Move the pendulum back and forth, entracing you...*

Follow it....good Pet.
The mage Wrote:*Hugs you* Welcome on Fp! The site that the NewYork Times named as the "Various site of Sick pervent of anykind.." That means that if you demand for hugs...

*Take out a pendulum and moved it in front of your eyes before you could notice it*

Who knows what fetish that person has.....and it will be too late...

*Move the pendulum back and forth, entracing you...*

Follow it....good Pet.
>.>
<.<
>.>
<.<
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
>.>
<.<
The New York Times really said something like that?
>.>
<.<
Tee-hee, I like the shiney!
Are you Dominant? Do you enjoy playing a Futanari? Need some creativity in your life? Do you love to fuck cute little feminine things like bois, girls, or futa?
If you've answered yes to any of the above, pm this pretty little cutie for a good time ^_- Ask me questions sugah, I'll answer truthfully.
[Image: Haku___Daring_Outfit_by_morichan-5.jpg]