Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
~Sexy Lexxy Saying HI!~

Welcome!

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.
~~Sniffles~~

Awwwwwwwwwww thanks again one and all.. I have a lot of fun in IRC RP before I crashed .... I actually slept for sixteen hours and I am doing better but weak as a kitten.... got up a few times having some soup and going back to bed...

Lexxy
~Hugs & Kisses Lexxy~

Hello.
Welcome to FP

~~~ Wow... have I been gone a long time.. ~~~

Well I am back now.. so cum and get me...
~Hugs & Kisses Lexxy~

MEGA HUG TIME! *tackle hugs!*

no sig here

Welcome back Smile nice to meet you Lexxy Wink

'Pops out from beneath your bed covers and captures in a hug'

Boo. o.o Welcome to the Palace, again~

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every