Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
~Sexy Lexxy Saying HI!~
~Waves~

Just thought I should say Hello to one and all, a good friend of mine told me about this place HE is a lurker of sorts and thought this would be right up my alley.

ANYWAY

I enjoy Futa a lot, to me the most perfect creature on earth would be one that was MOSTLY woman except with a big thick arm cock full of tasty cream.. not too salty and just thick enough to stick but not stain ~sighs~, they also would have a nice tight futa pussy to fuck and lick... Oh yeah... that's my dream... but until then I settle for the plastic version...

Hoping to RP with some of you and read and write with others...

~Hugs & Kisses~
Lexxy

PS ~ Today I am home sick... going back to bed.. alone..
~Hugs & Kisses Lexxy~

Welcome to the palace Big Grin Don't mind me I'm just the local pervert Wink

Welcome to the Palace and it's unfortunate that you are sick I hope you get better soon. BTW, nice Tom Taylor avatar pic. If you like stories there are plenty, (a few I have written and will do so more later) and plenty of RPers here for you.

aww sorry you are not feeling well im sure there are lots of us who would try to make you feel betterWink

Welcome! And stop being so sick, willya? Get well soon, Lexxy.

Hope your dreams comes true someday!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
~~Awwww Thanks everyone for the replies~~

Yeah it sucks (and not in the good way) being sick.. I go from a little bit of energy to NONE ... just logged in to check what was what and climbing back under the covers...

Lexxy
~Hugs & Kisses Lexxy~

hope it won't last, welcome to FP!

Well somebody knows how to make an entrance.

*waves* welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap