Futanari Palace
Somewhat new to the Forums - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Somewhat new to the Forums (/showthread.php?tid=23296)

Pages: 1 2 3

Somewhat new to the Forums - NatalieWright - 14th February 2011

Been lurking about the forums for a while, only posted a few things, but thought I'd just say hello to everyone XD

Not really sure how to introduce myself 0.o;

Somewhat new to the Forums - fuegofeerico - 14th February 2011

Hi is a very well way to start Smile hello there Natalie

fuegofeerico Wrote:Hi is a very well way to start Smile hello there Natalie

Haha, I probably should have read how other people introduced themselves in other posts before making my own. But oh well, I suppose if there's something people wanted to actually know they would ask :o

Somewhat new to the Forums - Akaran - 14th February 2011

Hello honey! Welcome Smile

Hey again! Haha, I can't get over the fact you have Kerrigan set to your avatar, so awesome :3

Somewhat new to the Forums - Melzar - 14th February 2011

Welcome......and I hope you have other characters in WoW other than a deathknight......man I dislike the Deathknight class >_>

Not hate, just dislike for several reasons, mainly because everyone and their grandma decided it was "Da Coolest Class EVAH" and playing nothing else other than a deathknight ugh.

Somewhat new to the Forums - Maronakins - 14th February 2011

Heya, welcome Nat ^^. Hope you enjoy your stay at the forums :3

And since I'm feeling so generous today, if you ever need anything at all, just ask me and I'll see if I can help ^^

Also... hm here's some pancakes and milk, as a token of gratitude for joining us all in the palace. Post lots and have fun!

Melzar Wrote:Welcome......and I hope you have other characters in WoW other than a deathknight......man I dislike the Deathknight class >_>

Not hate, just dislike for several reasons, mainly because everyone and their grandma decided it was "Da Coolest Class EVAH" and playing nothing else other than a deathknight ugh.

Well lets see, I've got an 80 warlock, warrior, priest, rogue, shaman, and working on a mage. So no my Deathknight isn't my only one, but it quickly became one of my favorites to play ^_^

Maronakins Wrote:Heya, welcome Nat ^^. Hope you enjoy your stay at the forums :3

And since I'm feeling so generous today, if you ever need anything at all, just ask me and I'll see if I can help ^^

Also... hm here's some pancakes and milk, as a token of gratitude for joining us all in the palace. Post lots and have fun!

Haha that's very sweet of you, thanks :3 I'll be sure to bother you plenty with Q's.

Somewhat new to the Forums - AstroForce - 14th February 2011

Greetings and Welcome