Futanari Palace
Harry, no! Don't look at the light! ............ I-can't-help-it. It's-so-beautiful. - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://www.futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Harry, no! Don't look at the light! ............ I-can't-help-it. It's-so-beautiful. (/showthread.php?tid=26646)

Pages: 1 2

Harry, no! Don't look at the light! ............ I-can't-help-it. It's-so-beautiful. - Oncardam - 16th September 2011

Another long time lurker here, coming out into the light of pseudonymity.

Why did I come out?
Well, that is kind of a long story and I do not want to bore you with it here. (More info on my inaugural blog entry and you can read it if you really want to.)
Suffice it to say that some of the great authors here inspired me to start writing and that got the ball rolling.

Harry, no! Don't look at the light! ............ I-can't-help-it. It's-so-beautiful. - vella - 16th September 2011

Welcome Oncardam!

Harry, no! Don't look at the light! ............ I-can't-help-it. It's-so-beautiful. - Gilgamesh - 16th September 2011

...is it just me or does that avatar look like some sort of math problem? ...probably some kinda hyper sexy space calculus, but math.

Seriously though, welcome.

Harry, no! Don't look at the light! ............ I-can't-help-it. It's-so-beautiful. - Sakura-chan - 17th September 2011

*waves* welcome to FP

Harry, no! Don't look at the light! ............ I-can't-help-it. It's-so-beautiful. - Oncardam - 17th September 2011

Thanks everyone for the greeting.Big Grin

@Gilgamesh
I learned to draw at the Minecraft school of drawing. I cheated a little though. I used circles.Wink

@sakura-chan
I love the song lyrics. I don't think I have ever seen the last two verses before. I have an atrocious singing voice and my partner and I use the first two verses to torture a teenage relative of mine. :19: It can be good when you want privacy. She doesn't stick around. Also I have read some of your stories, and I really enjoyed them. Sorry I did not comment at the time, but I was still in my lurking phase. Now that I have earned enough credits to come up from Downbelow (Babylon 5 reference), I promise to post more.

Harry, no! Don't look at the light! ............ I-can't-help-it. It's-so-beautiful. - tugerm - 17th September 2011

Welcome back friend and enjoy you again here, see ya, take care. Wink

Harry, no! Don't look at the light! ............ I-can't-help-it. It's-so-beautiful. - The Guardian - 17th September 2011

Welcome!

Harry, no! Don't look at the light! ............ I-can't-help-it. It's-so-beautiful. - Sakura-chan - 17th September 2011

Oncardam Wrote:Thanks everyone for the greeting.Big Grin

@Gilgamesh
I learned to draw at the Minecraft school of drawing. I cheated a little though. I used circles.Wink

@sakura-chan
I love the song lyrics. I don't think I have ever seen the last two verses before. I have an atrocious singing voice and my partner and I use the first two verses to torture a teenage relative of mine. :19: It can be good when you want privacy. She doesn't stick around. Also I have read some of your stories, and I really enjoyed them. Sorry I did not comment at the time, but I was still in my lurking phase. Now that I have earned enough credits to come up from Downbelow (Babylon 5 reference), I promise to post more.

I found the complete song on youtube Smile

Harry, no! Don't look at the light! ............ I-can't-help-it. It's-so-beautiful. - Olivria Noel - 18th September 2011

Good to meet ya. Now off to read your blog in a second~

Harry, no! Don't look at the light! ............ I-can't-help-it. It's-so-beautiful. - Futanarikko - 18th September 2011

Hi there and welcome to FP!!

I already knew you via your blog, hehe Big Grin

Same title!

See you around

Rikko.