Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry, no! Don't look at the light! ............ I-can't-help-it. It's-so-beautiful.

Another long time lurker here, coming out into the light of pseudonymity.

Why did I come out?
Well, that is kind of a long story and I do not want to bore you with it here. (More info on my inaugural blog entry and you can read it if you really want to.)
Suffice it to say that some of the great authors here inspired me to start writing and that got the ball rolling.

Anonymous Free Speech can bring out the best and worst in us all. I prefer to think that this is my best, but that is for you to judge.

My Stories Dave and the Princk Mistresses (Complete)
Dave and Claudia - Foiling The Fellowship (on hold)
And Then I Saw The Moon (Chapter 2, on hold)
Other Projects
HanaFudaFuta

Oncardam, the Meek Geek

Welcome Oncardam!

...is it just me or does that avatar look like some sort of math problem? ...probably some kinda hyper sexy space calculus, but math.

Seriously though, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

*waves* welcome to FP

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Thanks everyone for the greeting.Big Grin

I learned to draw at the Minecraft school of drawing. I cheated a little though. I used circles.Wink

-chan
I love the song lyrics. I don't think I have ever seen the last two verses before. I have an atrocious singing voice and my partner and I use the first two verses to torture a teenage relative of mine. :19: It can be good when you want privacy. She doesn't stick around. Also I have read some of your stories, and I really enjoyed them. Sorry I did not comment at the time, but I was still in my lurking phase. Now that I have earned enough credits to come up from Downbelow (Babylon 5 reference), I promise to post more.

Anonymous Free Speech can bring out the best and worst in us all. I prefer to think that this is my best, but that is for you to judge.

My Stories Dave and the Princk Mistresses (Complete)
Dave and Claudia - Foiling The Fellowship (on hold)
And Then I Saw The Moon (Chapter 2, on hold)
Other Projects
HanaFudaFuta

Oncardam, the Meek Geek

Welcome back friend and enjoy you again here, see ya, take care. Wink

[Image: overlandub2.gif]

If someone would love contact me PM are always welcome...

[Image: overlanduserbar.gif]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvdZAhRzimA&feature=related"]
[/URL]

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Oncardam Wrote:Thanks everyone for the greeting.Big Grin

I learned to draw at the Minecraft school of drawing. I cheated a little though. I used circles.Wink

-chan
I love the song lyrics. I don't think I have ever seen the last two verses before. I have an atrocious singing voice and my partner and I use the first two verses to torture a teenage relative of mine. :19: It can be good when you want privacy. She doesn't stick around. Also I have read some of your stories, and I really enjoyed them. Sorry I did not comment at the time, but I was still in my lurking phase. Now that I have earned enough credits to come up from Downbelow (Babylon 5 reference), I promise to post more.

I found the complete song on youtube Smile
We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Good to meet ya. Now off to read your blog in a second~

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Hi there and welcome to FP!!

I already knew you via your blog, hehe Big Grin

Same title!

See you around

Rikko.