Futanari Palace
A evil introduction. - Printable Version

+- Futanari Palace (https://www.futanaripalace.com)
+-- Forum: Palace Reception (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions Area (https://www.futanaripalace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: A evil introduction. (/showthread.php?tid=24578)

Pages: 1 2

A evil introduction. - Affably_Evil - 5th May 2011

Hello. My name is Affably_Evil. I come from Norway. I discovered this site a little while ago, but didn't join since I didn't like Futa as much back then.

Um... My fetishes. Basically anything... Though I must admit, I do love certain scenarios more then others, (rape, orgies and submission, especially rape + submission is a favorite). Yes I know I got a bit of weird fetishes... So hi. I hope you won't mind my company.

A evil introduction. - Supermarket Love - 6th May 2011

One day late, but let me, as a fellow Norwegian, welcome you so much to FP! >Big Grin< Excuse my silliness, but I just somehow find it really exciting and fun to encounter other Norwegians on international forums such as this, hehe. Tongue

I hope you'll enjoy your stay, and feel free to leave me a VM or a PM if you wonder about anything, or just want to talk - I'm always a friendly person, even in "that" time of the month, LOL! Smile)

Take care, see ya around! Big Grin

A evil introduction. - Ravyn - 6th May 2011

Someone likes TvTropes. Big Grin

Heya Evil, welcome to FP! I trust it will be acceptable to your viking sensibilities.

A evil introduction. - Affably_Evil - 6th May 2011

Supermarket love: Hallo norske venn! ^^ Though I am not always that friendly. xD I must admit. Even outside of that time of month.

Quote:Someone likes TvTropes.

Heya Evil, welcome to FP! I trust it will be acceptable to your viking sensibilities.
Yes, I do. But I thought it kinda fit. I like chatting, I am polite, and my school voted me "Most likely to become serial killer" once. So I thought it was a fitting name.

And hello. ^^ My viking sensibilities is a bit died out afraid, most of it remains in the large amounts of alcohol my mother consumes. Tongue

A evil introduction. - Gilgamesh - 7th May 2011

...title is a lie. That was not an evil introduction. Now if you included a big complex math problem...that would be evil.

Seriously though, don't post math problems, they make my head hurt.

Seriously seriously though, welcome.

A evil introduction. - zebeianhero - 7th May 2011

welcome to fp and evil...hmm, maybe mildly; a few years at the evil academy might fine tune it though...

lol, seriously have fun and enjoy your time here...

A evil introduction. - The Guardian - 7th May 2011

Welcome!

A evil introduction. - Affably_Evil - 7th May 2011

Haha. You may not think I am evil now but just wait... And you will see how evil I can be... *Smirk* The main trick of a villain is to pretend he/she is not a villain...

Besides, that is what Affably Evil means. You are a normal member of society, besides that your hobby is killing puppies and trying to take over the world. As for the math problem, I am evil, not an interrogator.

Also, thanks for all the welcomes though.

A evil introduction. - GhostInTheMachine - 7th May 2011

Heya and welcome

A evil introduction. - Affably_Evil - 7th May 2011

Thanks.