Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!

Hi ^-^

I am fairly new to this website but I thought I would give it a go... My name is "Cho" And i have been interested in this art for a while! Also, role playing has been fun in the past.. Gives me a chance to actually be the "Guy" For a few moments ^-^

I am still a bit new and unsure what this site is all about! BUT! It is nice to have a community with people with a similar interest!

Welcome. Don't be afraid to join in.

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.
chinkcho Wrote:Hi ^-^
I am still a bit new and unsure what this site is all about! BUT! It is nice to have a community with people with a similar interest!

Y'know what this site is about? ...it's about pure, concentrated awesome.

Seriously though (there was no joke though!), welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Thank you all :3 I saw that there are RP posts I am finding more and more I like! Awesome IS the right word!

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hello, and welcome! Feel free to ask any questions if they arise.

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.
[SIZE="4"]:149: Hello & Welcome 2 FP:117: ![/SIZE]