Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other people like this too! Whooohooo!

Hi, everyone! Found this spot and I must say, I thought no one else who spoke English enjoyed (let's be honest, fantasized) futa's. Big Grin

I'm not so good with graphics, or translating Japanese - but I am a pretty good writer - is it ethical to take some doujins and write an alternative script to them to see if people like?

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
Kagoyashu Wrote:I'm not so good with graphics, or translating Japanese - but I am a pretty good writer - is it ethical to take some doujins and write an alternative script to them to see if people like?
I like your idea, personman. As long as the editing part isn't too much trouble. Usually I find it pretty hard to edit doujins so I don't bother, since they look too cropped or messy, but that's just my poor understanding in graphics (All I do is sketch) I suppose.

Looking forward to see your writing too.
Sig by Elise

Gon' build that wall until it's done--
But now you've got nowhere to run.

So build that wall, and build it strong, 'cause
We'll be there before too long.

Welcome to our lovely palace where those are save from persecution.

Wink Enjoy.

If you "rescript" them, you should label them as so. Something like "Fan script" or "fan fiction". If you clear the bubbles and put your words in it, people might be pissed it isn't the original content if you didn't tell them so before and they found out.

FUTANARI INSANITY TORRENTS!
[URL="http://pr0nglutton.tumblr.com"]{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Click her for my Pr0n Tumblr[/URL] | RIP Iodine!
E-Hentai | ImageFap | NewbieNudes | XHamster [SIZE=4][SIZE=2]| Extend Sig | Friend Request | F-List[/SIZE][/SIZE] | My Tumblrs

Was up man Big Grin welcome to FP

Great! Thanks for the welcomes! Now to find the "perfect" story...

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

WElcome!