Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New >.> And shy.

Hi, First time, being on a site where people are interested in the same thing as me, or even obsessed if I should put it so strongly. <,<

MAAAYBE not. I dont know. Well, again Hi, and I look forward to assimilating into the site.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Signature courtesy of Azurie69
If I am in a role play with you and I need to post, please tell me so, rather than just wait. (If I don't post already)
SL: Azurie Bestijl Warning I am a newb

Characters currently active
GENERATION 13: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig and add 1 to the generation. social experiment.

Dont be shy. no one here bites (well not to hard at least ) Tongue

Welcome to the palace Azurie Smile

Yo, and Welcome to the Palace Azurie69

Please enjoy your stay :157:

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcum aboard Wink

:8:ふたなり

Awesome Cum threads:

Cummy Mouths
Futa Cumming
Hot Cum

..........welcome to fp hope you enjoy your stay.......

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome to the Palace! No need to be shy.

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.
Hey, don't be shy! I'm always a little nervous when I begin on new forums, but I sank real easy into this one! Have fun!

Welcome! >Big Grin<
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}