Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here

Hello everyone. I've been reading and admiring futa for some time now, but have never really socialized about it before. I'm looking to me like-minded adults to discuss and possibly share futa images with. Also trying to find an avatar, but I'm having a pretty hard time with that. :17:

Not sure what information I can give out here, but to let you know about me I guess I'm ok with some information about myself being out there. I'm in my twenties and I live around the west coast, near Nevada. I am an artist, but lately I've been more distracted by anime and games that I've kind of put my art aside. I'm looking to get to know some people and make some friends who are into futa not just from around my area (so if you are and you want to talk feel free to PM me and we can start a conversation) but also just online in general. Seems like a found the first place to do that.

I also wanted to add that I'm into roleplay (just found the board here) and if anyone ever wants to act anything out my PM box is open. I do any kind, any characters.
Well I'll shut up. Smile

Hi! I think you'll find we're all nice, friendly perverts here! Welcome!

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

LOL. Welcome!

Now Hentai time Tongue

Thanks for the warm welcome. Big Grin

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.
Welcome to the palace...mwhaaamwhaaa:189:.....err i mean welcome hehe.:183:
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Dat Ass.

[Image: FuzzyZombie47.png]