Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo!

Hmm....the fact that I joined this forum makes me think I may have a penis envy issues. None the less HELLO. I am going to get it out there I am a lesbian been one for 5 years. Recently I move to Asia from the U.S. Not easy to date so I have been TRYING to date men. Lets just say in my experience this is proving to me that I am DEFINITELY NOT going through a phase. Something about me as a female and a man pinning is NOT doing it for me. However something about an aggressive woman making another scream gets my attention. Actually two PRETTY slim men screaming high pitch gets me. LOL I am such a perv. But anyways just though I would say hi and say a few things about myself. If I freak you out I am so sorry but this is who I am. HEHEHE I am such a closet perv..HI!!!:8::24:

Kurai Kisu Wrote:Hmm....the fact that I joined this forum makes me think I may have a penis envy issues. None the less HELLO. I am going to get it out there I am a lesbian been one for 5 years. Recently I move to Asia from the U.S. Not easy to date so I have been TRYING to date men. Lets just say in my experience this is proving to me that I am DEFINITELY NOT going through a phase. Something about me as a female and a man pinning is NOT doing it for me. However something about an aggressive woman making another scream gets my attention. Actually two PRETTY slim men screaming high pitch gets me. LOL I am such a perv. But anyways just though I would say hi and say a few things about myself. If I freak you out I am so sorry but this is who I am. HEHEHE I am such a closet perv..HI!!!:8::24:

Hi! and Welcome.....Hajimemashite...etc...etc...Hope you enjoy your stay
and why not bring that Perv out of the Closet.

Just an aside here, if you are trying to date Men, why not make sure they have No Sexual Hangups.... I know, those are hard to find.....but when you get a guy who is hung up on being "A Real Man!" you've bought trouble.....find someone that is out there for no other reason than to experience sexual pleasures to their fullest. Smile
Just my Humble Opinion Big Grin
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

welcome to the FP

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to the forum.

Hello and Welcome, and I hope you start to appreciate and let you closet perv more often. I also hope you either find the right aggressive female or a high enough pitched man.. hehe Wink

RP Profile: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Andrew

"Are you ready Steve?"
"Andy?"
"Mick?"
"Alright, fellas, let's Goooooooooooo!"

"BALLROOM BLITZ!"

welcome!!

N-joy your stay!

Ah yes thank you for the warm reception. As for men...think since its been so long I would prefer a rather effeminate one. Yes maybe one day I will find a pretty man that I can pretend is a woman and that part is fake LOL. But yea I hope one day I can find myself that Agg Woman or maybe possibly the beautiful man that can keep me in delusion until I am too old to care LOL. ;Wink I guess I am in the right spot so close to Japan ehehehe.:54:

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)