Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yea, so...

I'm new here (obviously), joined yesterday, and figured I'd just lurk here and leech free futa pics like everywhere else I go, but sadly, this site is too awesome. I don't really have any pics to contribute (maybe once in a blue moon), but I checked out the general "chat" areas and know I won't be able to resist posting in there. Yea.

And for the ladies out there:
20/m/NY;Long Island

And for the guys:
I'm too sexy for you

EDIT:
Also, is swearing allowed here? Different sites have different rules, and I haven't read the ones here (YET!), so just wondering.

Welcome to FP.........
I usually lurk myself, but you are right this board is just too awesome and the folks here are Fucking Righteous.....it's all good Big Grin

I Swear all the Damn time and all of here talk regularly about Chicks with Huge Horse Cocks and Monster Tits, so personally I don't see anything wrong with swearing ...

Unless of course you are doing to to be mean and nasty, then we'll have to tie you to the whipping post and flog you til you beg for more :19:

:154: Hope you enjoy your stay .....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

The whipping post, eh?

I figured swearing was alright, but I was on another board awhile ago and got banned for swearing... mostly because the Admin was an asshole, but after that I've always asked... better safe than sorry...

Welcome to us, you mast see Sircus works, is good Smile

randomguy4111 Wrote:The whipping post, eh?

I figured swearing was alright, but I was on another board awhile ago and got banned for swearing... mostly because the Admin was an asshole, but after that I've always asked... better safe than sorry...

I'll tell ya, this is "THE SINGLE MOST" Awesome Board I have found....
I am sure that if ya start swearing up a storm just to piss someone off they will take notice and do something about it....but for the most part everyone here gets along and has fun.....And Anything that everyone agrees is fun can't be bad right? Smile
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It's true; our collective awesomeness is beyond measure.:19::19::11:

canundrum69 Wrote:I'll tell ya, this is "THE SINGLE MOST" Awesome Board I have found....
I am sure that if ya start swearing up a storm just to piss someone off they will take notice and do something about it....but for the most part everyone here gets along and has fun.....And Anything that everyone agrees is fun can't be bad right? Smile
[SIZE=2]basil_jelly[/SIZE]
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[URL="http://sizefan.blogspot.com/"]
[/URL]

...........welcome to fp hope you enjoy your stay.........

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

You guys have that saved to clipboard or something?

j/k

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap