Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Let me welcome you ladies and gentlemen, I would like to say hello.

Are you ready for some entertainment? Are you ready for a show?
Gonna rock gonna roll you, Get you dancing in the aisles.
Jazz and a razzmatazz you, With a little bit of style.

Just so you know, I really love Queen... Freddie Mercury is my Hero.

Now, I'm not sure what all goes into a proper introduction... please hold while I go read a few other introductions to get the hang of it...

Well okay there, I read some introductions, I guess I could stop now I suppose, but that would not really give any of you a chance to know me.

I am BakunyuuCowgirl, I have never really joined a hentai forum before. I am quite excited. I am actually quite a huge pervert and love collecting, cataloguing and creating hentai.

I must admit I am not familiar with this site, I was just linked here a few minutes ago and it was the first time I ever heard of it, one of my friends was just like hey check this out and I was forced to register to view whatever content my friend wanted me to see, but I thought sweet, a futa forum, this is wicked and awesome. My friend's name is byzmunky, he told me to tell you guys that.

I have many different hobbies, interests and things that make me happy, I also love movies and many other things. English is actually my 4th language, I think I do alright but I still misunderstand things some times. Also I have a bad habit of making long runon sentences that make no sense but I do that in most any language.

My name BakunyuuCowgirl has a few different meanings. Cowgirl is my nickname in real life. Often because I am rowdy, immature, silly, crazy and really just a big huge tomboy. Then Bakunyuu Cowgirl also represents me since my boobs are awfully huge, they cause me a lot of problems but I love em and work out often just so I am able to carry them around and be happy with them.

Breasts and Lactation are my main fetishes, I enjoy seeing women who are like me in a state of pleasure and having a great time. My ultimate fetish would for my breasts to grow hundreds/thousands/millions of times their current size and I would be milked constantly to feed other Cowgirls, added bonus if my milk made myself or other women bigger as well, hehe.

Futanari is a fetish I have been developing only recently, I love fantasizing having a gigantic clit/penis and rubbing it between my breasts while I sucked on the head, the more milk or perhaps even cum involved the better, like my above fantasy it would be pretty nice to have my cock milked for whatever purpose as well, but even if I did have a large clit/cock I would still like to keep my vagina as well thank you very much.

I still need to find an avatar and signature and fill out my profile but at this point I am not too sure what else would be good to add to my introduction. I look forward to meeting all of you, I have been told this is a very friendly community and I hope to be a positive member and learn more about Futanari, Hentai and just have fun.

If anyone has any questions or would like to chat I'm always happy to visit.

Let me be one of the first to welcome you, Baku! It's always nice to talk to someone who loves breast expansion.

Welcome!

That's a unique intro, I'll tell ya!

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome. Your English seems to be a lot better than many idiots that roam the interweb that speak English as their native language lol.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Nice intro, welcome! lol

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

Yo, and Welcome to the Palace BakunyuuCowgirl

Please enjoy your stay :157:

Your sure to have a great time here, and the content is plenty! Feel free to spoil yourself with futanari goodness ^_^. A very nice intro btw.

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

BakunyuuCowgirl Wrote:Are you ready for some entertainment? Are you ready for a show?
Gonna rock gonna roll you, Get you dancing in the aisles.
Jazz and a razzmatazz you, With a little bit of style.

Just so you know, I really love Queen... Freddie Mercury is my Hero.

It is a "REAL" Pleasure to have you here....
Anyone that can use "LOVE", "QUEEN" and "FREDDIE" in the same Sentence has to have a good heart Big Grin

Everything else is icing on the cake Big Grin
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
byzmunky Wrote:Let me be one of the first to welcome you, Baku! It's always nice to talk to someone who loves breast expansion.

Welcome!

hehe, you are the one who brought me here, perhaps I should be thanking you? lol.

The Guardian Wrote:That's a unique intro, I'll tell ya!

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

I hope unique dosen't mean bad... Thank you either way though.

Sakura Wrote:hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

Thank you very much, Stargate is awesome!

ROLEX4life Wrote:Welcome. Your English seems to be a lot better than many idiots that roam the interweb that speak English as their native language lol.

Thank you very much, I am always trying to improve my vocabulary and try to avoid using spell check as often as possible. I am still kind of shakey in some areas though. Hopefully I will get better

The bum in your avatar is very hypnotizing, hehe.

billgoku Wrote:Nice intro, welcome! lol

Thank you so much, glad you liked it.

Itchy_nugget Wrote:Yo, and Welcome to the Palace BakunyuuCowgirl

Please enjoy your stay :157:

Your sure to have a great time here, and the content is plenty! Feel free to spoil yourself with futanari goodness ^_^. A very nice intro btw.

Thank you very much, I will. It is very cool to be part of a hentai community and someone who shares my interests, hopefully I will be able to give back and not just spoil myself lol.

canundrum69 Wrote:It is a "REAL" Pleasure to have you here....
Anyone that can use "LOVE", "QUEEN" and "FREDDIE" in the same Sentence has to have a good heart Big Grin

Everything else is icing on the cake Big Grin

Hehe yes, sometimes I wonder if I love Freddie even more than I love boobs lol. Thank you very much hehe.

I am so honored to be Welcomed by another Freddie Fan.

welcome! have lots of fun here, im sure you will hehe.