Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOCK HAS ARRIVED!

Greetings all,

please forgive the pretentious title to the thread. My name is sock. I am a fan and have very little in the way of knowledge of the genre but I have liked what i have seen so far.

Sadly i don't read or speak japanese so i am mainly looking for translations and really good pics

feel free to send links or post here
I have a nasty habit of asking questions when seriously confused

Good to meet you all

---Sock

Welcome to FP, SOCK!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

.......welcome to fp hope you enjoy your stay..........

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Depends on what kind of a sock you really are, welcome to FP! Enjoy your patronage in here! ^_^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Males and females are not unlike two asymmetrical halves of a single object.
They are never equal, and those who pretend they are, are fools of natural order.

Yo, and Welcome to the Palace Sock

Please enjoy your stay :157:

If you need to ask questions, just ask away :3

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome sock, hope you find yourself having a good time here with us. Big Grin

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

WElcome here ^^

Welcome to the forum?

Welcome to the forums Sock, I am pretty new here as well but I have to say everybody I have met so far is really sweet and friendly. I don't think I have ever met such a nice community.

Sock is a cool and unique name, It makes me think of the "Rock and Sock" connection!