Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing myself.

Hi everyone. I'm glad to have finally signed up for the Futanari Palace, because I absolutely love futanari! Even my username is an anagram of "I love futanari". (Well, almost. It's supposed to be "avian fluorite", but I got it mixed up with "fluoride" when I put in my username.) I still love futa, though.

Cocks are such an erotic, sexy organ to me. Long and hard, sliding deep into holes, spraying hot thick cum all over the place. Mmm, how could anyone resist? But even though I love cocks I don't really like the masculine form very much. I'd much rather admire a curvy, soft, sexy feminine body. That's why I love futa. But it's not just futa I love. Any sort of sexy feminine figure with a cock, from women with strapons, to sexy crossdressing males, to very feminine shota boys, to shemale, to true hermaphrodites. (I also love sexy feminine figures without cocks! But there are plenty of other places on the Internet to go if I want to look at regular women. Wink)

I love all kinds of futa. I love dickgirls with big floppy foreskins that you have to peel back, and dickgirls circumcised to show off their sexy cockheads oozing precum. I love girls with massive tits the size of beachballs or even bigger, and girls with tiny flat chests with hard little nipples. Dickgirls with tiny little cocks, just the right size to get their cock and balls in my mouth all at once, and dickgirls with cocks ten feet long and balls they can sit on like beanbag chairs. Girls with yummy ballsacks between their cock and pussy, girls with no balls, girls with no pussy at all and just a long fat cock. Mature women with huge tits and massive cocks, and little loli futas with tiny cocks they hide shyly. Futa girls with multiple cocks, extra pairs of tits, nipple-cocks that spray cum and milk and nipple-cunts that can get fucked hard. Cocks shaped like human cocks and horse cocks and dog cocks and any sort of animal cock, real or mythical. I love BDSM. I love seeing submissive futas, bound in leather straps or wrapped in ropes, get spanked and whipped, being used by cock after cock after cock. Dominant futas wearing skintight latex bodysuits that hug every curve, outlining every sex organ, as they fuck their toys up the ass and cunt and mouth, holding a riding crop in one hand. I love sexy big-cocked herm furries who flood the room when they cum.

Some things I just love seeing over and over. They're like a sub-fetish. I love seeing girlcocks covered with tight clothes, so that you can't see the cock itself, but you can make out its outline, in the tight swimsuit or panties or snug little miniskirt. I love those little cock-stockings you sometimes see futagirls wear, lacy and silky and frilly things that they wear on their cocks like socks, and if they cover the cockhead they get just a little damp from precum. I love it when a dickgirl's hot girlcock hangs out the bottom of their skirt, especially if they slip a cock-sock on it that matches the stockings they wear on their legs. I love futa women in business suits, as their business skirt tents out just a bit in front. I love it when a sexy futa has a condom on that they've just filled, with a massive bulging cum-filled sac hanging down from the tip. I love seeing girlcocks with long thin strands of cum dribbling off the head, which hang in midair, suspended between a sexy dick and a mouth or pussy. I love it when dickgirls point their long cocks upwards, hiding them under their clothes, but they're wearing something that shows a lot of cleavage and just the tip of their cock pokes out up between their breasts, drooling a little precum onto the soft titflesh. And, of course, I love it when girls spew massive loads of cum, especially if it's in my hot little mouth or asshole.

I am a male, but I would still love the chance to be with a dickgirl. Or any sexy femme with a cock. Crossdressers and strapon-wielding ladies can get in line too! I would also love the chance to be a sexy futa girl, stroking my long cock as I play with my new breasts and pussy. I've also fantasized about crossdressing as a sissy boy, getting fucked like a girl. As you can see, I'm a very horny boy who loves sexy femme cocks!

(The funny thing? I'm not very much into Japan. I've watched very little anime and liked even less. I've never played a Final Fantasy, except the first one for the NES, or played many other Japanese video games. I've never felt a desire to learn Japanese or go to Japan or learn to draw anime. What I do feel, though, is that the Japanese are masters at new sexual perversions, and I love almost all of them!)

I think I'm going to like it here a lot. Smile I look forward to jerking off over all the sexy futas, dickgirls, shemales and sissies I can find!

Holy moly!

That's a big intro!

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hehehe, I got a little carried away.

I really like futa. Smile

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

I just got here too...but WELCOME!!:p

Wow, amazing intro there. From the sounds of things, we could be very good friends. Wink Welcome to the palace!

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

Dude, you got me hard with just the intro. XD I share a lot of the same views, though I doubt I could have put it as eloquently. :3

Villain Wrote:Futa is for grown ups kids
Dont enter unless you really want to see who has the bigger dick

What a big intro O_O
Welcome to the palace Big Grin

I suggest a strapeless, not a strapon.
It's more interesting for a girl (and more enjoying for her)

I suggest feeldole because it have a small vibrator but also FunFactory Share is a good choice Wink

Yokoso!