Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sig heil mine fuhrer!

Allo, all.

I'm Sarteck, also an Admin over at Club Bleach. One of my members referred me here (we're both appalled at the lack of futa on our own site).

Anyways, fap with y'all later. Smile

Villain Wrote:Futa is for grown ups kids
Dont enter unless you really want to see who has the bigger dick

Lmao. I feel loved. >.> I still want that sandwich. Oh yea Welcome.

w00t. I'll give you that sammich once I get a little sumtin sumtin in return, amirite? Smile

>.> Ok ok fine. Be sure though to check out the images and contribute some of your own.

http://www.futanaripalace.com/forums/ann...?f=22&a=73

Got to read the rules too.

What is the point in that (btw poorly spelt) Nazi headline? Being a German, I don't think this is funny, even less so as the Nazi regime has been known for locking away and killing people off their narrow-minded norm. Although I know of no historic example, this also includes futa and people who crave them ... Sad

Sarteck Wrote:Allo, all.

I'm Sarteck, also an Admin over at Club Bleach. One of my members referred me here (we're both appalled at the lack of futa on our own site).

Anyways, fap with y'all later. Smile

sandy, don't tell me your one of them what take the Internet seriously, particularly at a futa site? chill. Wink

I am only a member and certainly will leave this to the moderators, but personally I believe there is some codex of behaviour on the internet in general and the FP as well.
And in my opinion, Nazi phrases are either pubertal or deliberately mischievous but in any case they do not belong here.

Sarteck Wrote:sandy, don't tell me your one of them what take the Internet seriously, particularly at a futa site? chill. Wink

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

welcome aboardSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]