Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hola.

Hello! I've recently joined this forum in hopes of discussing, looking at and archiving one of my all time favorite fetishes. Not only am I a huge fan of futanari (and hentai in general), but I also enjoy music (mainly underground jazz/punk/metal/alternative/funk)! I also enjoy theology, philosophy, history, manga, fine art, the straight edge/youth crew movements and roleplaying.

Hope I can become a part of this fine community.

Cheers!

[Image: youthoftodaypr5.png]

"Physically strong! Morally straight! Positive youth!"

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to the forum.

Yo, and Welcome to the Palace xbm

Please enjoy your stay :157:

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

..........welcome to fp hope you enjoy your stay........

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

hi thereSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

hello and welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Siggy by Minizila :3 ~

one eyed pirate Wrote:hello and welcome to FP!

I hearby challenge somebody to do something other then say... "H.A.G.S." in a yearbook....

if it's less then one line of text, you shouldn't bother writing it.

now I know how they got 2500 posts....

welcome complete and utter stranger!
On this glorious website, almost any nasty fetish can be fulfilled.

now I will proceede to throw up on somebody else's floor, because I feel like shit.

go. have fun. and enjoy your stay.

'blargh' *pukes on my mom's nice carpet*

-Motoko
The moon shall ride high as she hovers above, streaming pure energy down to those of us that can receive her bountiful power. Dance with me my sisters, naked with our skin glowing in the pale blue light...

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)