Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey all

hi all. Found this great futa forum and wanna join u all. I wanna share out stuff too that i find with all futa fans here Wink. Previously, I was in another futa forum called 0bsidian, dont know what happened to it now after getting back my internet connection (still sucks though due to taiwan quake).

Edit:"Oops, forgot to intro myself, hehe, as you can see my nick is gba1620, and from malaysia."

Hoping to get along with ya all Big Grin

hi to malaysia then

welcome aboard buddy.

grab a chair and a peeko

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

Welcome to the Palace >Big Grin<

0bsidian died a few months back, server was no longer being paid for or something.
So everyone split up and wandered around, it's good to see more people finding their way.

I hope you'll like it here,

Bea.

Links to my stories:

General overview with descriptions of the stories. (click me)

Or more direct links:
Main Series:
Chapter 1 - Beautiful Freak (click to read)
Chapter 2 - Snow Day (click a part to read: (1) (2) (3))
Chapter 3 - Revealed Secrets (click a part to read: (1) (2))
Chapter 4 - Seeing the Doctor (click a part to read: (1) (2))
Chapter 5 - A Wet Recovery (click a part to read: (1) (2) (3 - Recovered the version I was working on at 70%, will probably continue this soonish.))

Sakana Sisters:
Click to read: (Chapter 1) - (Chapter 2) - (Chapter 3) - (Chapter 4) - (Chapter 5 - lost all progress, will have to start over.)

EFQ:
Click to read: (Chapter 1) - (Chapter 2) - (Chapter 3) - (Chapter 4 - Lost the whole thing, started over and am now at 40% Going well though.)

[Image: beasiga.jpg][Image: beasigb.jpg]

welcome! Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Visit our IRC channel #futanaripalace.com @ irc.rizon.net

Welcome to the forum!

Please, sit down, grab a box of klinex and enjoy the show!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

And now the cookie crumbles. I dont know what that means but welcome to the forum. lol

Welcome to FP, sit back and relax. Big Grin

Beatrix summed it up pretty much. I guess there were some money issues and most of us got about a week's warning before the place went down. There were some discussions about hosting, but they never really panned out, and the Obsidian Yahoo Group is pretty much dead. Most of the community is either on this board or over at one called "F3". The boards are diverging a bit, hopefully you'll like it here and stick around. Feel free to post content you'd like to share with us. Do be sure to warn us about anything that might shock some of the newbies, we have a lot of first time visitors here.

Hi all, cool place, cool people...hehe

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap