Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just joined so... show me the love! <3

Hello everyone. Ero-Mon from the wide-world internet joins your wonderful site. Just call me Ero for short. I don't know any of you guys, but I'll be glad to get to know other people who are into futanari.

Ah... oh, um. Right, about me! Well, as you can see I'm into Xenosaga, and I do animation with GIF images sometime. Futanari is one of my all time favorite genre type of hentai.

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi!

vella Wrote:Hi!
Hey, nice to meet you. ^_^

ero ero hello hello!! :149:

welcome to FP.. enjoy your time here and yourself :183:

hello and welcome,nice avy!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Siggy by Minizila :3 ~

one eyed pirate Wrote:hello and welcome,nice avy!

Thank you. You're signature is lovely by the way. =3
All I Ever Learned, I Learned from Anime: War sucks! You CAN have too many women. The less you care about sex, the more opportunities you'll get! When you die, make a long speech, and don't finish the last sentence. Everyone wants to conquer Japan! You can spot how popular a show is by looking at the number of H-doujinshi it has! Anime villains have the best deaths! On the internet, anime is Hentai, Hentai is love, obey! Almost 84% of the people who are into anime are into Hentai. 93% of all the anime characters you seen on TV/DVD/Internet, been in H-doujinshi. Futanari in the anime universe isn't a big deal, but and pleasurable one.
[Image: Futa_KOS-MOS.gif]

Yo, and Welcome to the Palace Ero-Mon

Please enjoy your stay :157:

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to the palace. Big Grin

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

do you know how to do Flash animation? oh yes, welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} ;Wink:o:pWinkSmile
Kral in Hentai FoundryKral in FPDelana's Secondlife