Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, I guess I might as well do this.

Here's my very belated hello. I've actually been around here since the very beginning, but I haven't introduced myself. I'm Flesh_Seraph. I'm an author by trade, so I write smutty dickgirl stories- and I'm also a graphic designer so I make sigs and have done some futa morphs. (Want a sig/have a story suggestion? PM me! I'm more than happy to make sigs for futa friends.)

My first futanari novel is almost complete. You can find all episodes of it at the site in my sig. Other authors have hosted their works there as well.

My favorite futanari comics are Nippon Heroine 1,2, and 3, all the works of Shounen Piranha, the dickgirl works of Azuki Kurenai, Tana, and all the works of RaTe. My favorite non-futa comics are numerous, but the first ones that come to mind at the moment are those by John K. Peta (regardless of how ridiculous the dialogue may be) and those drawn by Western artist Taylor (Jill, Part Time Lover, etc.) Of course, these are only a few examples.

Favorite animes are Angel Blade, and in non-futa I like Himikishi Lilia and the recently released Dark Love (Kuro Ai) as well as the similarily-animated NSN spin-off trilogy of Kazama Mana, Yagami Yuu and Nanase Ren.

Nice to be here.

- FS

"Welcome to the Palace. >Big Grin< Hope you like it here."
[INDENT]:p[/INDENT]

I know you've been around for a while, but it's good to have you here.
The favourites are a nice touch to add to any introduction.

I am a great fan of your stories and recommend them to everyone.

Bea.
Links to my stories:

General overview with descriptions of the stories. (click me)

Or more direct links:
Main Series:
Chapter 1 - Beautiful Freak (click to read)
Chapter 2 - Snow Day (click a part to read: (1) (2) (3))
Chapter 3 - Revealed Secrets (click a part to read: (1) (2))
Chapter 4 - Seeing the Doctor (click a part to read: (1) (2))
Chapter 5 - A Wet Recovery (click a part to read: (1) (2) (3 - Recovered the version I was working on at 70%, will probably continue this soonish.))

Sakana Sisters:
Click to read: (Chapter 1) - (Chapter 2) - (Chapter 3) - (Chapter 4) - (Chapter 5 - lost all progress, will have to start over.)

EFQ:
Click to read: (Chapter 1) - (Chapter 2) - (Chapter 3) - (Chapter 4 - Lost the whole thing, started over and am now at 40% Going well though.)

[Image: beasiga.jpg][Image: beasigb.jpg]

hi flesh seraph.didi i hear kurenai?:38::38::38::38::38:

where is ur site at?

well it seems that many here can make sigs,so maybe like creating a pimp my sig thread in the gfx thread?what everyone say?

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

Heya mate, thanks for putting up a nice introduction for us Wink
If you want you can always show off your siggies in the GFX forum Big Grin

Keep yourself upto date with the current rules and lists on FP!:
> FP Rule List | FP DNP and Censored URL List <

If you love Futanari Palace so much, you can show your appreciation by donating!:
> Donate to FP | FP Donation list | FP Donation Appreciation Thread <
As of July 2011, FP has recieved dontions to keep us going untill February 2012.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Check out Shenandoah's commissions & gifts!
Shenandoah in Second Life
Character Profiles:
> Demon | Snow Leopard <
Shenandoah - Admistrator, Futanari Palace.
Graphics by Sponson.